Team-BHP - Skoda RS booked...what next?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Skoda RS booked...what next? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/7055-skoda-rs-booked-what-next.html)

Hey guys...

Thanks for all the responses....booked the RS, thought that lets go in or the real thing...

Delivery is expected in 7 days....any tips on usage, handling , care , maintenance etc would be most welcome....by the way, am in Delhi.

Thanks

hey mrhap
you definitly made a good desicion.
congratulations !!! take care of her and dont rev beyond 3000 rpm for the first 1000 kms.

Rev

Hey Mrhap - Congrats on a fantastic choice. What colour?

:ENVY:

GTO

Well, i think there's only 1 colour that really suits this baby...and thats the Corrida Red. So going on for that :-)

Good choice!! Great car!! Enjoy :)

:Cheering: keep the car scrathless dude....treat it like a baby for atleast 1000 kms...

congo dude ! red looks hot on that baby

Hey Mrhap, congrats for the choice of car and the colour. as told by the other guys, no reving hard till the first service or till the second. till that time take her to a paint shop and get twin white racing stripes starting at the bonnet and till the boot. next, (that is after at least 2000 kms as u will need that time to get used to the car and its nuances on handling etc) get a K&N stock replacement filter remember a stock replacement filter(SRF) and not the conical one. the SRF wont create problems with the warranty.
Tha en the skys the limit. after a year or so go in for a free flow exhaust 4x2 with twin exhauste at either end and not the same end.....the iridium spark plugs. if ure still hungry for power ( i was) get your chip remapped...........VROOOOM uve got a 185-200 BHP baby, ythen back to square one as ull need time to get used to that power, believe me dont step on the gas till uve got used to the monster.

Nice choice there, enjoy this one fast car. And didn't u like the yellow colour...i luvd it so much i'm thinkin abt a repaint for my skoda

yeah they only come in 4 colours. wish Skoda hired Apple's ad agency! I wanted blue.

Quote:

Originally Posted by V-16
Hey Mrhap, congrats for the choice of car and the colour. as told by the other guys, no reving hard till the first service or till the second. till that time take her to a paint shop and get twin white racing stripes starting at the bonnet and till the boot. next, (that is after at least 2000 kms as u will need that time to get used to the car and its nuances on handling etc) get a K&N stock replacement filter remember a stock replacement filter(SRF) and not the conical one. the SRF wont create problems with the warranty.
Tha en the skys the limit. after a year or so go in for a free flow exhaust 4x2 with twin exhauste at either end and not the same end.....the iridium spark plugs. if ure still hungry for power ( i was) get your chip remapped...........VROOOOM uve got a 185-200 BHP baby, ythen back to square one as ull need time to get used to that power, believe me dont step on the gas till uve got used to the monster.

Hey V 16 a couple of questions...
1. whats the role of the filter and exhaust?where to get them?will dealers have them?
2. What would be the approx cost of the changes you mentioned?

Thanks

man yellow looks cool ! wel congrats dude !
lucky guy...

aww man. congrats.

Dont give a run for those 150 horses for thw first 1000 kms if you gonna keep the car for 4-5 years nad atleast 2500kms if you wanna keep it for some more time. keep it single handed and go to a single gas station only until you get the first servicve done.

hey maan congrats! u have a car which a true enthusiast will buy on of my friends also got an skoda rs he had a choice of accord and a c class but after driving a octy rs he went bonkers!!! and made the right choice!!! it's a beast !!! and i just hope u will allow it to flex it's muscles and roar!!!!!! HAVE FUN!!!

Quote:

Skoda RS booked...what next?

......by the way, am in Delhi.
Autopsyche, are you listening? :)

Congrats on the new car mrhap. Post the pics when u get it.