Team-BHP - Scoop : Spotted new Look Maruti Zen "Sports" - 2 Door
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Scoop : Spotted new Look Maruti Zen "Sports" - 2 Door (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/7073-scoop-spotted-new-look-maruti-zen-sports-2-door.html)

Spotted a pink new look Zen with 2-doors. Was badged Zen Sports. Any idea if its a new variant of the Zen which is to be launched.

2door zen the carbon and steel you mean ?
they were launched as limited edition 3 -4 years back (300units)..pink would be a custom colour and new lamps /bumpers i am sure because ..Steel was Silver and Carbon was black (with red interiors)..

This wasnt Steel or Carbon. It was "Pink" :) And i doubt it was a 2nd hand car. Had a brand new registration.

Quote:

Originally Posted by v12
Spotted a pink new look Zen with 2-doors. Was badged Zen Sports. Any idea if its a new variant of the Zen which is to be launched.

Saw the same car near national college 2 days back ... i thought it is one of the crazy modified zen .... I saw is the new zen and that too 2 door but that pink colour .. yuck!! ... i didnt bother to look anything else

hmm a pink 2 door zen ..who was driving it ?
Bobby Dah'ling the cross dressing V popstar wannabe ?

Did it have the new style headlights? If not, then its a Carbon or Steel thats been repainted.

The headlights / tail-lights were the new-design ones. This one is either a modded job or a new product to be launched. The paint quality was like factory-finish. The car also had a GA-02-S registration. Thats a new regn.

hey i have a new zen which is exactly a year old today !!!!(happy birthday to my car!!)hehe anyways i had always liked the zen carbon any ideas on by whom this new zen has been modded ? and how much would it cost in delhi??

Here it is guys. The 2-door Zen in its new avataar.

Damn! I thought pink was an other worldly mod. But it seems to be common. Yuck!

What is that?? A Barbie Zen ???

Wish we had a full picture though good try V12

Dippy

v12 nice find!

Firstly i would like to know was it new or it can be carbon or steel repainted pink with the change in lights. Or maybe Maruti is at it again! Hopefully they should not launch in pink please!

p.s v12 why dont you send this to ACI :p

Women of India rejoice. They will soon have the first car targeted solely at them (from the colour). Instead of launching some fluffy variants in yucky colours, why doesnt MUL launch something serious? Like a Zen GT. With a 1.3 L engine? And handling upgrades?

Quote:

Originally Posted by sajo
Instead of launching some fluffy variants in yucky colours, why doesnt MUL launch something serious? Like a Zen GT. With a 1.3 L engine? And handling upgrades?

I think the ladies (especially the flamboyant variety) will love a pink car, even if it were an 800...

It takes attitude to carry off something like that..

correct me if i am wrong but i don't think a test vehicle would have the extra antenna.
tell me what u guys think stupid:
regards
binz