Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th December 2009, 21:09   #121
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalyan_hyd View Post
Whitefield Honda in Bangalore is offering insurance for free or Rs 15,000.00 cash discount instead. This in addition to any corporate discount one is entitled to.

My dealer in Hyderabad(Pride Honda) is pretty adamant regarding any discounts. Have to re-negotiate this evening.
Hi Kalyan,
You should also check with other dealers, if they are in Hyderabad. Initially, I was dealing with one dealer, he offered only Rs. 5000 cash discount and I was almost convinced to book. But in the meantime, I contacted other dealer, that sales person was very frank and told all these schemes, hence I booked the car with him and I got the discount (Rs. 17500). I also got the car yesterday. I will soon write a review with photos.
Old 14th December 2009, 23:26   #122
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fstlndrive View Post
Hi,
According to the Pearl Honda dealer, there were two schemes. First week of Dec. the deal was, Corp discount, in my case Rs. 10000 (Rs. 5000 given by Honda and Rs. 5000 given by Dealer) and Rs. 7500 cash discount (So overall discount is Rs. 17500). The next week, the deal is 50% insurance off. But the corp. discount from dealer side is not there. It is a marketing strategy that they are offering different schemes. If you calculate over all, the dealer offers around Rs. 17500 to Rs. 20000 to customers. They offer different schemes, which finally will be given one way or the other. Next week the offer might be different. Hope you understood why you were offered only half the corp. discount.
Thanks.
thanks a lot for yr reply. It makes sense now.
Old 15th December 2009, 07:03   #123

discounts on Ritz Zxi?

I have booked Ritz Zxi and the dealer (Sai Service, Mumbai) insists there is no discount offered on the top selling model and the waiting period is 4-6 weeks.

Are there really discounts offered on the Rits Zxi this month?
Old 15th December 2009, 09:57   #124
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rauldsouza View Post
Finally Honda is correcting the price of ANHC. Free Insurance + Corp Discount + 4K discount.

Seems to be a great bargain.
There seems to be a confusion here.
1. In Hyderabad, at Sundaram Honda, its Corp discount(15k) + 4k cash discount.

2. In Bangalore, at Whitefield Honda, its Corp discount(15k) + Free insurance(or 15k in cash instead).

* - The corp discount stated applies to Wipro Technologies. They have different discounts for different corporates.
Old 15th December 2009, 10:02   #125
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fstlndrive View Post
Hi Kalyan,
You should also check with other dealers, if they are in Hyderabad. Initially, I was dealing with one dealer, he offered only Rs. 5000 cash discount and I was almost convinced to book. But in the meantime, I contacted other dealer, that sales person was very frank and told all these schemes, hence I booked the car with him and I got the discount (Rs. 17500). I also got the car yesterday. I will soon write a review with photos.
Absolutely true, I dialed another dealer and asked him about the offers. At first, they were a little reluctant to disclose any schemes. But, another dealer(Sundaram Motors) in Hyderabad offered me corporate discount of Rs 15,000.00(on Wipro basis) and an additional discount of Rs 4,000.00 now. I am going to pitch these dealers against each other. My loan has got sanctioned and the HDFC personnel is waiting for me to sign on the agreement to release the funds. I am ready with the rest of the payment. My car was supposed to be delivered on the 21st. I have to see if the loan payment will be done by that time now since I kept them waiting for two days now.
Old 15th December 2009, 11:06   #126
BHPian

Honda used to have different corporate discount schemes for Individual name and company name (higher discount) registration earlier (way back 2007)

Maybe you can check if the scheme still exists and enjoy additional discounts if registering in company name.
Old 15th December 2009, 11:19   #127
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikoneer View Post
Honda used to have different corporate discount schemes for Individual name and company name (higher discount) registration earlier (way back 2007)

Maybe you can check if the scheme still exists and enjoy additional discounts if registering in company name.
Ok, that comes as news to me. But, I am not sure how I can(as an individual) register a car on a company name. The corporate discount was offered based on the company my wife works with(Wipro Technologies).
Old 15th December 2009, 12:29   #128
BHPian

Quote:
Ok, that comes as news to me. But, I am not sure how I can(as an individual) register a car on a company name. The corporate discount was offered based on the company my wife works with(Wipro Technologies).
I did not meant to put it that way. If anyone buying a car under their company car scheme and the car will be in company's name, then there is a higher corporate discount and if registered in the employees' name then the discount is lower.

When i got my NHC in 2007, i got 7k Individual discount whereas if i have registered in company name then the discount was 20k.

are you planning to register the car in your name or wife's name. If it's in your name, please check if you can claim the corporate discount from wifes. Ideally, the car should be registered in the employees's name for getting corporate disccount.
Old 15th December 2009, 12:48   #129
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by qfpbfa View Post
I have booked Ritz Zxi and the dealer (Sai Service, Mumbai) insists there is no discount offered on the top selling model and the waiting period is 4-6 weeks.

Are there really discounts offered on the Rits Zxi this month?

That is rubbish. When Chennai foks get it for a 15K discount, what stops the Mumbai showroom. Step the gas up mate!
Old 15th December 2009, 13:37   #130
Senior - BHPian

saw an add in newspaper with tata motors offering 40K cash discounts on vista petrol, + basic accessories + maintainence package.Whats this package from tata motors.
also got one sms from tata motors stating" TATA MOTORS NOW OR NEVER OFFER,GUARANTEED CONTEST GIFTS UPTO 1 LACS+ SAVINGS UPTO 60000/- ON ANY TATA CARS."
Old 15th December 2009, 14:04   #131
BHPian

Quote:
Hi again,
If I remember correctly, this scheme also exists. For fleet customers (I do not know the corporate names qualify), the discounts are even higher. They are called Diamond customers. We are gold customers (registering in individual names).
Old 15th December 2009, 14:55   #132
Senior - BHPian

Rs 38000 discount on Bolero Invader in Chennai. No discount on Bolero and CL models
Old 15th December 2009, 16:02   #133
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinod_nookala View Post
Rs 38000 discount on Bolero Invader in Chennai. No discount on Bolero and CL models
Is it also an attempt to clear the BS3 stocks before BS4 norms apply?
Old 15th December 2009, 18:03   #134
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikoneer View Post
are you planning to register the car in your name or wife's name. If it's in your name, please check if you can claim the corporate discount from wifes. Ideally, the car should be registered in the employees's name for getting corporate disccount.
Yes, I got that confirmed. In-fact, I completed the payment formalities this afternoon.

For the corporate offer, they needed a copy of my wife's Wipro ID and our certificate of marriage as a proof of relationship.
Old 15th December 2009, 19:09   #135
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijaythacker View Post
saw an add in newspaper with tata motors offering 40K cash discounts on vista petrol, + basic accessories + maintainence package.Whats this package from tata motors.
also got one sms from tata motors stating" TATA MOTORS NOW OR NEVER OFFER,GUARANTEED CONTEST GIFTS UPTO 1 LACS+ SAVINGS UPTO 60000/- ON ANY TATA CARS."
We got insurance free (~17K) plus 5k welcomes bonus (loyalty bonus) on Indica Vista Aura Quadrajet LE for dec 10th registration. Plus there is some scratch card scheme going on, (we missed scratching it and need to go back to the showroom for this offer)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks