Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th December 2009, 20:34   #46
Senior - BHPian

Trident and Advaith are offering some dicsounts upto 40000/-.So guys in bangalore want to check these???
Old 5th December 2009, 20:49   #47

guys, good time for anyone intrstd in suv's - 1.25l discount on pajero and about 75k discount on the outlander. bimal auto also offered about 40k on the new vitara
Old 5th December 2009, 21:01   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingspur View Post
Anyone in the know about the offers in Mumbai? (1) On a new Accent, and (2) On the entry-level Germans i.e. C/3/A4/Passat.
75000 corp discount on Laura TSI ( close enough to a German car !)
Old 5th December 2009, 21:06   #49
BHPian

Does anyone know what the current offers are for the Jetta 1.9L DSG Automatic ? I'm cross posting it here since the buying decision is imminent (Altis automatic or Jetta).

The other relevant thread is here - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-c...ck-thread.html
Old 5th December 2009, 22:57   #50
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by challa View Post
Hi VIjay

I was offered 50 K Cash discount for Innova in bangalore till Dec end, it should be the same at your place too.
Hey Challa,

Was it on all models or on some specific model??
Old 5th December 2009, 23:07   #51
BHPian

Got some Updates for Delhi region

Honda City - 7.5 K
Altis - free Insurance
Fiesta - 45K for 1.4 SXI Diesel Premium
35K for 1.4 SXI Diesel
60K 1.6 ZXI LTD
35 K for 1.6 EXI Petrol
60 K for 1.6 ZXI Petrol.
Old 5th December 2009, 23:33   #52
Senior - BHPian

One question :

What discounts can be expected on Innova in March ?

IMO, in March the discounts increase as manufacturers try to increase sales just to meet targets.
Now Innova is a strong seller since its launch, but considering arrival of Xylo, can one expect discounts ? Xylo + Scorpio are selling quite well so I hope Toyota offers discount of upto Rs. 50K atleast in March.

Also can we expect some special deals and discounts on Cedia and Cruze ?

I am asking these questions because my father is adamant on replacing Baleno with Innova and I am against this move. If discounts are available, then my father would more than love to sell off Baleno for Innova.
I am trying to brainwash his decision and trying to convince him to dealy his decision of replacing car for atleast two years. Or go for a Sedan like Cruze or Cedia that are good to drive.

If discounts are available on Cruze, it will be good.

Kindly let me know whether I am correct for discounts during March or not.

EDIT :
I mean what sort of deals we can expect during March ?
Free insurance is meaningless as we will have company insurance and it will mostly company owned car. So here what offers can be available.

Last edited by aaggoswami : 5th December 2009 at 23:38.
Old 5th December 2009, 23:43   #53
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaggoswami View Post
One question :

What discounts can be expected on Innova in March ?

IMO, in March the discounts increase as manufacturers try to increase sales just to meet targets.
Now Innova is a strong seller since its launch, but considering arrival of Xylo, can one expect discounts ? Xylo + Scorpio are selling quite well so I hope Toyota offers discount of upto Rs. 50K atleast in March.

Also can we expect some special deals and discounts on Cedia and Cruze ?

I am asking these questions because my father is adamant on replacing Baleno with Innova and I am against this move. If discounts are available, then my father would more than love to sell off Baleno for Innova.
I am trying to brainwash his decision and trying to convince him to dealy his decision of replacing car for atleast two years. Or go for a Sedan like Cruze or Cedia that are good to drive.

If discounts are available on Cruze, it will be good.

Kindly let me know whether I am correct for discounts during March or not.

EDIT :
I mean what sort of deals we can expect during March ?
Free insurance is meaningless as we will have company insurance and it will mostly company owned car. So here what offers can be available.
Hey Swami,

Not sure of those deals in March, but they could be. In 2006, when I was looking to choose between Innova and Honda City, Innova was offering roughly upto 55K discount, not sure if they do it every march. Ideally december is when most of them offer the discounts. May be Indian Manufacturers offer discounts because of closing year (Apr-Mar), where as the international ones have their year from Jan-Dec, so not sure on Innova. But you can still try it. I'm currently looking between Innova and Scorpio and I hear that there is 50K discount on Innova. Need to check what best I can get from them, If I get a good deal, I might go for it.

Cheers,
Laxminarayan
Old 6th December 2009, 08:40   #54
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiku007 View Post
Fiesta 1.6 ZXi - Split up for 75K off

(+) Ex-showroom Chennai - Rs.6,48,000
(+) Insurance - Rs. 24,000
(+) Reg/Road Tax - Rs. 61,570
(+) Basic Accessories - Rs. 5,430
(+) Opt Leather Seats - Rs. 5,000
(-) Discount - Rs. 60,000
(-) Exchange Bonus - Rs. 10,000
(-) Existing Ford Cust - Rs. 5,000
Extended Warranty

Corporate offer prices expected by tomorrow morning.
Corporate (Ford Employee) offer for the 1.6 ZXi remains the same as for normal individual buyrers @ Rs.75K off.

Here's the price of 1.6 ZXi

(+) Insurance - Rs. 26,709
(+) Reg/Road Tax - Rs. 66,820
(+) Basic Accessories - Rs. 5,250
(-(-) Discount - Rs. 60,000
Extended Warranty

Please add Rs.4200 as temp registeration charges for out Chennai city buyers.

Can someone give me an idea of how much United India Ins might charge? 27K for insurance is too much I felt.
Old 6th December 2009, 11:03   #55
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxminarayan View Post
Hey Challa,

Was it on all models or on some specific model??
Yes Vijay its for on models of Innova i was initially they would ask you to choose extra accessories for 50 k, i insisted on cash discount and he agreed with out any arguments
Old 6th December 2009, 13:16   #56

Most of the Maruti dealers are offering the following discounts on SX4:

1. General discount: Rs. 25,000/-
2. Corporate discount: Rs. 4,000/-
3. Loyalty/Exchange Bonus: 25,000/-

Regards,

Atul

Last edited by Rehaan : 7th December 2009 at 14:34. Reason: Removing [FONT] etc formatting tags. Please see the announcements section regarding this. Thanks!
Old 6th December 2009, 15:15   #57
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxminarayan View Post
Just checked with Kalyani motors in Bangalore here and there is 17K cash discount + Corp discount (in case your company is listed with them, ideally around 2-3k).
That doesn't sound right to me. If you have read my earlier post, you should have seen that starting December 4th and until December 14th, Ford India is offering a discount of Rs 60,000.00 on the ex-showroom price of Ford Fiesta 1.6 Duratec ZXi[thats the only one we inquired about, there were discounts on other variants as well]. One can see an ad on Ford India's site even as of now:
Ford India

My wife works with Wipro, and even last month(November, 2009), we were offered discounts of between Rs 40,000.00 and Rs 53,000.00 for various models of Ford Fiesta 1.6 duratec. The corporate pricing is decided by Ford India HO(Chennai) office's directive and not by the dealer so it should be consistent across India.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiku007 View Post
Here's the price of 1.6 ZXi

(+) Insurance - Rs. 26,709
(+) Reg/Road Tax - Rs. 66,820
(+) Basic Accessories - Rs. 5,250
(-(-) Discount - Rs. 60,000
Extended Warranty

Please add Rs.4200 as temp registeration charges for out Chennai city buyers.

Can someone give me an idea of how much United India Ins might charge? 27K for insurance is too much I felt.
Absolutely, 27k is way too much. I am not sure of United India's policy pricing details but here's the cut for the car you specified(Ford Fiesta 1.6 duratec ZXi) in Chennai from ICICI Lombard:
1. Rs 19,246.00 without personal accident cover.
2. Rs 20,371.00 with a personal accident cover of Rs 9,00,000.00.
3. Rs 20,923.00 with a personal accident cover of Rs 9,00,000.00 and a cover of Rs 2,00,000.00 for all un-named passengers traveling in the car.

You can calculate the same online at ICICI Insurance Health Travel Home Insurance Free Quotes Motor Car Insurance Student Personal Accident

I heard that Bajaj Allianz is also at par with ICICI when it comes to pricing.

Last edited by Rehaan : 7th December 2009 at 14:35. Reason: Posts merged. Please use the MULTIQUOTE button instead of making multiple consecutive posts in the same thread. Thanks.
Old 6th December 2009, 19:56   #58
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijaythacker View Post
guys any idea about toyota offering anything else then insurance on its Altis??
Just found out, there's a 8000 Corp Discount on the Altis
Old 6th December 2009, 23:00   #59
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalyan_hyd View Post
That doesn't sound right to me. If you have read my earlier post, you should have seen that starting December 4th and until December 14th, Ford India is offering a discount of Rs 60,000.00 on the ex-showroom price of Ford Fiesta 1.6 Duratec ZXi[thats the only one we inquired about, there were discounts on other variants as well]. One can see an ad on Ford India's site even as of now:
Ford India

My wife works with Wipro, and even last month(November, 2009), we were offered discounts of between Rs 40,000.00 and Rs 53,000.00 for various models of Ford Fiesta 1.6 duratec. The corporate pricing is decided by Ford India HO(Chennai) office's directive and not by the dealer so it should be consistent across India.
Hey Kalyan,

The 17K discount that I put there was in response to an Alto, not really ford. Probably a mistake in understanding :-)
Old 6th December 2009, 23:03   #60
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by challa View Post
Yes Vijay its for on models of Innova i was initially they would ask you to choose extra accessories for 50 k, i insisted on cash discount and he agreed with out any arguments
Hey Challa,

Thanks for the info. I did a test drive of Innova today and I must say, it was as easy as driving my current Honda city ZX. Checked with the guy and he offered me 50K discount with accessories etc. But I asked for a cash discount straight away on ex-showroom price and he should get back to me by tomorrow. Otherwise, let me know with whom did you interact (I did with Nandi toyota guy), so that it would give me some insight to check as well. Thanks again.

Cheers,
Laxminarayan

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks