Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th August 2005, 16:03   #1
BHPian

First Service - Baleno

Hey All, just to let you know my Baleno is back from first service and I'm happy with the job they have done. I got it serviced from Motorcraft as opposed to Vipul or Rohan since I had heard quite a few bad things about them.

Anyway, I definitely feel slight difference in the car while driving and it is for better. I haven't checked the mileage yet, but I hope it is in excess of 12 in city (I was getting 11 previously).
Old 16th August 2005, 16:13   #2
BHPian

Hey Shobhit thanks for the info and keeping us updated.

My car is also due to go to the 1st service soon. it's already done 865 Km when i last checked.

Quote:
Anyway, I definitely feel slight difference in the car while driving and it is for better. I haven't checked the mileage yet, but I hope it is in excess of 12 in city (I was getting 11 previously).
That's great.Hopefully the mileage will increase and the difference in driving will be a bonus, as it is i have no complaints at all w.r.t performance.
Old 16th August 2005, 16:25   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shobhit15
Hey All, just to let you know my Baleno is back from first service and I'm happy with the job they have done. I got it serviced from Motorcraft as opposed to Vipul or Rohan since I had heard quite a few bad things about them.

Can u pl tell me the location of Motorcraft Noida?
Old 17th August 2005, 10:25   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivek_pinkoo
Can u pl tell me the location of Motorcraft Noida?
Motorcraft's address is F8 - F9 Sector 8, Noida
You go on the Sector - 6 road (along the Indian Oil building). After crossing the first red light, go for about 1 km. Another red light comes (newly installed about 2-3 months ago). Take left turn from there. It leads straight to Vasundhara. Go for about 300 mts, just before the delhi border it is on the right hand side of the road.
Old 17th August 2005, 10:37   #5
BHPian

Hey, so do I get to see fellow noida-ites at the next year autocross in their spanking new swifts and balenos ? :-)

My car's coming up for it's third service soon - everything's okay except the clutch pedal feels too raised .....so the long travel of the pedal gets annoying.

So how's the reverse gearshift in your baleno now ? still like everyone elses where it refuses to shift smoothly ?

btw - I think motorcraft uses Shell Helix by default - would choosing Mobil 1 really help ?
and at what mileage is the air filter changed ?

cheers

zaphod
Old 17th August 2005, 11:14   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shobhit15
Motorcraft's address is F8 - F9 Sector 8, Noida
You go on the Sector - 6 road (along the Indian Oil building). After crossing the first red light, go for about 1 km. Another red light comes (newly installed about 2-3 months ago). Take left turn from there. It leads straight to Vasundhara. Go for about 300 mts, just before the delhi border it is on the right hand side of the road.
Thanx a lot for the information
Old 17th August 2005, 12:30   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaphod
Hey, so do I get to see fellow noida-ites at the next year autocross in their spanking new swifts and balenos ? :-)
Don't you know that the warranty is void if you participate in any racing or competition ?

Quote:
So how's the reverse gearshift in your baleno now ? still like everyone elses where it refuses to shift smoothly ?
It feels fine, no problems.

Quote:
btw - I think motorcraft uses Shell Helix by default - would choosing Mobil 1 really help ?
You are right, they use Shell. I have no idea about Mobil 1

Quote:
and at what mileage is the air filter changed ?
No idea.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks