Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 11th December 2009, 12:19   #1
BHPian

Chevy OK pre-owned car scheme, down the drain ??

Some months there was a press statement from Chevrolet India about opening a pre-owned car sales department.

--
GM India launches Chevrolet-OK pre-owned cars program

April 09, 2009 - New Delhi: The pre-owned program from Chevrolet has since become operational in 9 outlets across 6 cities, with three outlets in Delhi and NCR, two outlets in Mumbai and one each in Pune, Hyderabad, Jalandhar and Ludhiana. The Chevrolet-OK program will expand to 30 country-wide outlets by this year-end

Here is the full article GM India launches Chevrolet-OK pre-owned cars program by Gm India
--

Yesterday I happen to be in Pashankar Auto in Pune and while waiting for my car to get serviced I casually asked about the same. And believe it or not I was directed to Mahindra First Choice salesperson sitting inside the Chevrolet showroom. It seems Chevy-OK program is shelved and Chevrolet dealers are resorting to FirstChoice for dealing in pre-owned cars.

Anybody has any news on this.

--Vikrant
Old 16th January 2010, 10:05   #2
BHPian

Not sure on this...but its on the news today that chevy's used car business has touched 1000 unit sales in the previous year....

GM India sells over 1,000 used car models
Old 2nd July 2010, 16:44   #3
BHPian

Yes i think Chevrolet has supposedly tied up with Mahindra First Choice to support their used car business, however i have not seen any formal company store with the name "Chevy OK" in pune yet

I took delivery of my Beat LT from Pashankar Auto today and the evaluator who was involved with me during the exchange process for my Alto LXi informed me that after refurbishing my car it would be kept for sale in a used car showroom at Fatima Nagar, Near Big Bazaar in Pune.

Most Viewed