Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th January 2010, 20:51   #76
BHPian

@Mpower,sorry for the late reply but if you are still interested in getting the details of the Fabia, will take out the full case history & pass it on gladly.

@Diveshsingh: Did ashtavinayak guys give you any update on the delivery of your car?
Old 28th January 2010, 00:22   #77
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadim_90210 View Post
@Diveshsingh: Did ashtavinayak guys give you any update on the delivery of your car?
Yes they have promised 14th Feb or earlier.
Old 23rd February 2010, 18:25   #78
BHPian

launched today
GM India to expand R&D activities; hire 150 engineers- Automobiles-Auto-News By Industry-News-The Economic Times
Old 23rd February 2010, 19:43   #79
Distinguished - BHPian

The automatic version with Six speed box can accelerate from standstill to 100 in under 10secs and has super Tall sixth gear that does 100kph@1400rpm in Sixth gear, this is even more relaxed than the sixth gear of Sonata Embera CRDi's Sixth gear(manual). That means this Cruze AT is faster than Laura L&K(140hp) DSG though it does not possess the Ride, Handling and Steering finesse of the Skoda.

Last edited by .anshuman : 23rd February 2010 at 19:46.
Old 25th March 2010, 22:27   #80
BHPian

i booked for a cruze at on feb 10 th paid the full amount totaling to 14 lkhs by 27 th feb on assurance of getting the delivery by 1 st week of march , and on 1st week of march , the delivery gets delayed to april end. the dealer is not willing to pay interest nor flexible with any offers . One car GM gets right , don,t tell me success got into their head so early . i really donno whether i should wait . me being from cochin have to face a burden of additional 2 % hike in road tax .
Old 26th March 2010, 02:25   #81
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by brijesh1977 View Post
i booked for a cruze at on feb 10 th paid the full amount totaling to 14 lkhs by 27 th feb on assurance of getting the delivery by 1 st week of march , and on 1st week of march , the delivery gets delayed to april end. the dealer is not willing to pay interest nor flexible with any offers . One car GM gets right , don,t tell me success got into their head so early . i really donno whether i should wait . me being from cochin have to face a burden of additional 2 % hike in road tax .
You can check the availability of the car at some other dealership, if you are able to find the car soemwhere else you can get the existing booking cancelled.

The Chevrolet dealer in Gurgaon promises to deliver car in any color within a week.
Old 26th March 2010, 19:08   #82
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by .anshuman View Post
You can check the availability of the car at some other dealership, if you are able to find the car soemwhere else you can get the existing booking cancelled.

The Chevrolet dealer in Gurgaon promises to deliver car in any color within a week.
hi anshuman , i,am from cochin and unfortunately there is only 1 dealer in cochin , and the other aspect is this dealer operates across kerala starting from the northern tip of kerala to the south. when i approached the dealer they did not like me contacting GM. and they are always ready to cancel the booking and refund the money . so i have 2 choices , one is to wait for the car thr pther is to cancel the booking , but i really liked the vehicle , anyways thanks for the reply
Cheers

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks