View Poll Results: What color interiors do you prefer
Black 143 57.43%
Beige 84 33.73%
Other / dont care 22 8.84%
Voters: 249. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2010, 10:52   #91
Senior - BHPian

I prefer black / dark grey anyday over beige. Incidentally all of my present set of cars have black/grey. I personally do not care for beige interiors. I wonder why most car companies talk of beige interiors as if it is some "major premium segment feature" It amuses me !!

Beige looks particularly bad with say Silver body colour, I just wish they offered both as options.

Cheers
Ricky_63 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th December 2020, 17:44   #92
BANNED

Re: Your opinion on beige interiors

Voted for Beige as:-
1. It brings light "headedness" as it looks more airy looking specially if you plan to install a heavy dark tint.
2. You will be able to see the instrumentation even at night thus cutting the effort of looking for the light switch to turn it on so that you are focused on the road.
3. Beige interiors are more neat, classy, and luxurious looking than dark interiors as dark interiors are commonly used in more less costly cars..
ButterRider 7 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th December 2020, 17:53   #93
Senior - BHPian

Re: Your opinion on beige interiors

Interior color is more of a personal choice.

The new Endeavour comes with biege interiors, while abroad in countries like Philippines, Thailand, Australia, they have an option of black interior.

I personally love black interiors, only if the leather on the seats is rich, like Italian leather. Fabric is a strict no. So I always wanted black interiors in my Endeavour, but had no choice.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks