Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 28th August 2005, 00:58   #46
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by veyron1
1- fiat petra (heart rules over head)
2-maruti baleno (head rules over heart)
3-tata indigo (heart and head reach a compromise).....
You amaze me, Veyron! That's wonderful summary. Except that I think Baleno is a compromise, while Indigo is "head over heart" decision.
Old 29th August 2005, 16:41   #47
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX135
This is funny. We recently had another poll on same topic, where Petra and Baleno tied up. (Well! To be precise, Petra was up by 2-3 votes ) This poll is again heading the same way. What is the purpose?
Baleno moved way ahead compared to Petra. Could not get out of my mind the difference between two polls. Is it because of the various matrix added to the current poll
Old 29th August 2005, 17:10   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surprise
Baleno moved way ahead compared to Petra. Could not get out of my mind the difference between two polls. Is it because of the various matrix added to the current poll
Here is the logic,

Total people who voted till now 91.
The Fact is : No of Baleno owners is more than petra owners, we can realize it just be seeing the vechiles on road.

Baleno got 42 votes which is a little less than 50%. ( All Baleno owners must have gone for it)

Petra got 21 votes( All Petra owners have voted for it), now the persons who voted for petra in th previous poll found there car in this poll and have voted for there car.

This concludes that If there is unbaised poll regardless of the vechicle you own, Petra is way ahead of Baleno.

This is just my logic .. and I dont want anybody to buy it.

So petra owners .. NJOY
Old 29th August 2005, 18:48   #49
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatDrive
Here is the logic,
This concludes that If there is unbaised poll regardless of the vechicle you own, Petra is way ahead of Baleno.

So petra owners .. NJOY
I love Fiat Petra, and its a nice car. But why do Fiat owners take everything so personally and crib so much? I think we should just take this poll as a poll and enjoy our cars than to keep proving points.
Old 29th August 2005, 19:47   #50
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatDrive
Exactly, I am not buying it...
There is this proverb in Kannada that goes, Biddaru Meese Mannagalilla. Loose translation, the wrestler who lost the fight claims that even his mustache didn't get soiled.

Why don't you compare this with yet another poll where members were asked to vote which car they bought this year, baleno got more than twice the votes as Petra. How would you explain that?
Old 29th August 2005, 20:03   #51
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai
Why don't you compare this with yet another poll where members were asked to vote which car they bought this year, baleno got more than twice the votes as Petra. How would you explain that?
Samurai,

I already saw that thread, and as you mentioned Baleno have got more twice vote than petra.. If you go thru my post again, you might realize that I have explained over this fact itself.

Anyway I am not here to indulge in a conversation.. I know None of the Baleno will agree to my logic, but this is what I found out by these three pollings

Anyway I am hoping to get more and more messages from Baleno owners

Drive safe: Whatever Car you have
cheers
Old 30th August 2005, 00:04   #52
Senior - BHPian

Guys, dont bother fighting over Petra and Baleno by simply going over number of car owners. Indigo will beat Petra, Baleno, Accent and Ikon all inclusive at the same time :-)
Old 30th August 2005, 01:03   #53
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvhead
I have but too long ago to recall,
anywaym i shall modify my statement then!!

Its got very Unmaruti like weight and solidity.
which i what i was basically trying to say!
cheerio
Talking of Bonnets..does anyone remember lifting a fiat uno Bonnet...I have and I find it heavier than Baleno or Palio for that matter...(Own a Baleno and Uno)....

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks