Team-BHP - The 1 Crore Nano!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   The 1 Crore Nano! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/72404-1-crore-nano.html)

DC might showcase a pricely avatar of Nano in the coming expo!

Nano gets ready for Rs 1-cr makeover- Automobiles-Auto-News By Industry-News-The Economic Times

Then why should we say that Nano is a "PEOPLE'S CAR" ??
The Nano designed by DC which has been showcased in Autocar Performance Show - 2009 (Mumbai) is looking ugly & as per the above article should we think that its cost should be 1 crore ??

And it will be as hideous as all other DC creations.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhrishikesh (Post 1651815)
Then why should we say that Nano is a "PEOPLE'S CAR" ??
The Nano designed by DC which has been showcased in Autocar Performance Show - 2009 (Mumbai) is looking ugly & as per the above article should we think that its cost should be 1 crore ??

DC creations are not for ORDINARY people like you and me. These are exclusive for a sub-species called Homo show-offians. They have a lot more money and a lot less IQ compared to ORDINARY people.

IMHO, this particular car is inspired by the abdominal protector that the batsmen/wikey use.

Well, even if it has an M3 engine under it's hood, no one's gonna buy it!
How can DC even think of doung such a hideous thing! It's just an act of publicity. By doing this, he'll become the first person to tune the Nano and become world famous!

Why would some one even think of getting all this done to a nano? Instead he can get a m3, cayman or anyother supercar and flaunt it around. Getting this kind of stuff for a nano and flaunting around would leave a "STUPID" impression on the owner.

DC never gets tired coming out with crore plus one of its kind design just to let people that he is still around!

he tried with a SWB porsche cayenne, with a hot rod amby and now with a Nano!

is there any one on this forum who like his creations?please:

Why cannot this gentle man build his own cars?

1 .5 lakh nano is turned to 1 crore Nano, no way.I don't thing so it's worthy enough to buy this nano due to safety reasons because base nano is not crash worth above 70 KM.

During recession how come DC's got so much money to throw.

That too spoil a Great Indian Car of the Year.

And why dont TATA's sue him for such folly.

He can have at least one world record. Spending 100 times of the original cost of a car for tuning it. :D

So, is this going to be it? Or is it just the wild imagination of some artist? (Courtesy: economictimes)

The 1 Crore Nano!-thumb.cms.jpg

Tbhp should have a poll to see how many of us ever liked any of his creations.

DC has got the wrong notion in his head that he is a car designer. All his designs are nothing but comedy of errors.

At best he is just a coach builder and he should restrict himself to the same only. I think it was Aston Martin which had given him a contract to build a concept car. He must goofed up in that also, thats why Aston Martin did not give him a repeat chance to build another concept. And no other car manufacturer gave him any contract.

@ akj53, You are absolutely right about DC, he isn't a designer at all. buddy to be honest i find DC designs to be annoying than comic. And i also read in some other thread that aston martin did not come directly to DC for concept designing, but they hired some english firm for this. And those people designed aston and outsourced prototype manufacturing to DC. DC has done wrong publicity about this.

And whats more ridiculous? He wants to start a designing college. I wonder how many more DCs he will churn out then....

Just like Volkswagen, its an oxymoron. Its no more a people's car. :)

DC uncle what will you take not to spoil any more cars. Please please!

with your kind of equipment, tools and setup you should do much better than creating pumpkin out of every car you put your hands on.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Parm (Post 1652295)
is there any one on this forum who like his creations?please:

I hate all of DC's creations except the Ambirod.Just loved the hot rod feel given to the amby or probably its the love for amby which led me to love ambierod:D