Search this Thread
Old 4th January 2010, 12:27   #1246
Senior - BHPian

Alloys inspired by the Honda Accord.
Old 4th January 2010, 12:28   #1247
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pb10gagan View Post
well, i think this is going to be the nano of luxury SUV/MUV market.

so its fair to assume that i will start at around 14 lacs.

expecting it to start it at 10 lacs is not justifiable.

I agree.

No projectors and rear disks, I'm not sure whether they are going to put most of the features in the above list as standard, even if they get most of them as standard, the base model with Ex-Showroom price will start around around 13-14L. Lets wait couple more days and picture will be clear.
Old 4th January 2010, 12:56   #1248
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by discoverwild View Post
That's what I call wishful thinking. Airbags, Climate Control, Disc brakes, ABS, EBD, Alloys, Projector Lamps, 4WD under 10L?

Come on, the one vehicle that might come close to all the above mentioned (no projector lamps and discs all round?) is the Fortuner and you know what it sells at. The Tata officials have confirmed that they are targeting the Honda CRV category. Definitely 13-14L at least for the top end.

I am tempted to add this one to the list - a cruise control with Dead man's switch (jells well with indiCRUZ).

Btw, what is Sumo Grande with Temporary Registration doing along with Indicruz mule??? Are they testing somekinda newer engine???? (I am feeling greedy)...
Old 4th January 2010, 13:08   #1249
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalith_ka View Post
Btw, what is Sumo Grande with Temporary Registration doing along with Indicruz mule??? Are they testing somekinda newer engine???? (I am feeling greedy)...
Grande could have been a pilot vehicle. With a new launch just weeks back, I would seriously doubt any work being done on Grande for some time now considering once Xover/Indicruz is launched, TATA would focus completely on Safari.

@ mods : This thread is already running in its 81st page. Just out of curiosity, where does this rank amongst other TBHP favourite threads?

Last edited by akhilesh51 : 4th January 2010 at 13:10.
Old 4th January 2010, 13:27   #1250
Senior - BHPian

Yes we are at 81st page, still we do not have a pic of the same. Just one day to go, let me start saving money for this beast, those who like to donate please PM me.
Old 4th January 2010, 16:47   #1251
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
Yes it is Indicruz.

chetan:what's the background music in second video? never heard before
The original video had me and wife talking. she was asking if its legal to take photos and videos.
so removed it and replaced the audio by that provided with youtube. After uploading videos, one can choose to swap the audio with many available free audio tracks from youtube.
Old 4th January 2010, 17:00   #1252
BHPian

Eagerly waiting for tomorrows Launch of indiCRUZE. I am finding it difficult to cope with my curiosity. I have turned into restless and searching net like fanatic to have a look at indiCRUZE. It will be very hard for me to pass this whole night.
Old 4th January 2010, 17:14   #1253
BHPian

Whew ! What an amount of activity over the last 2 weeks! The covers are expected to go off tomorrow (or is it the day after??). We all will get the answers for the numerous questions/doubts we have in our minds (inspite of the scoops provided by sid and others).
Old 4th January 2010, 17:31   #1254
Senior - BHPian

+1 to what @sushantr5 have written - I am resteless and I am desperate to get a look at IndiCruz - no other launch have aroused such an intrest.
Old 4th January 2010, 17:49   #1255
BHPian

Sudan_NFS: yea, it looks to be a wider one and it might be a bit cumbersome to drive it in congested / narrow roads. However, the ride comfort is the key, I guess. The Safari itself is an example for this difference in ride comfort.

Many months after travelling in my Safari, I happened to travel in a hatch-back and was taken aback with the difference in the riding confort - agree with the fact that Safari is not the car with the best riding comfort.However, the size does add to the ride comfort; or is it like big-is-beautiful? ;-)
Old 4th January 2010, 18:22   #1256
Senior - BHPian

If there was an award for the best kept secrets of the year, the Indicruz would be in top reckoning for it. Almost 2 years and 84 pages later, we still don't know the name or the specs of the vehicle! Let's hope it's worth all of it.
Old 4th January 2010, 18:50   #1257
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by safari_lover View Post
If there was an award for the best kept secrets of the year, the Indicruz would be in top reckoning for it. Almost 2 years and 84 pages later, we still don't know the name or the specs of the vehicle! Let's hope it's worth all of it.
We already know it looks like this.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/1657810-post1137.html

We already know it will have the same engine at the 2.2 VTT with an extra exhaust tip.
Old 4th January 2010, 19:04   #1258
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1100D View Post

We already know it will have the same engine at the 2.2 VTT with an extra exhaust tip.
As for the interiors, we are still unaware of what the production vehicle will come with.

Must admit TATA's grip in releasing any information before official launch.
Old 4th January 2010, 19:11   #1259
BHPian

Quote:
Must admit TATA's grip in releasing any information before official launch.
This is truly an insult to T-BHP's official scoopmaster and I hope he silences doubting harrys by posting something before the official launch tomorrow (or is it the day after?)..

Oh no Sid, I am not trying to make you climb a chane ka jhaad (pushing up a vine) - did you think so for a moment or what? lol
Old 4th January 2010, 19:46   #1260
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1100D View Post

Yes, we know how it looks, but not without covers. We don't know anything about the interiors!

We know it will come with 2.2 VTT but not the power figure - 140, 150 or 160BHP.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks