Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th December 2009, 10:32   #1126
BHPian

Nice to see at least they are taking efforts to test the vehicle in pathetic road and hope they do their feedback work properly because am sure there might be some niggling issues even with new safari and indicruz.
Old 29th December 2009, 13:01   #1127
BHPian

Just!
Is it really a "INDICRUZE"? or something else "...CRUZE"? Got this in my mind since sid only shown us CRUZE and not INDICRUZE! (in the photo)
Sid now only few days are remaining..can you just show us at least washout photo of "?CRUZE"?
Attached Images
File Type: bmp cruze.bmp (248.8 KB, 581 views)
Old 29th December 2009, 13:53   #1128
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by enthu View Post
Just!
Is it really a "INDICRUZE"? or something else "...CRUZE"? Got this in my mind since sid only shown us CRUZE and not INDICRUZE! (in the photo)
Sid now only few days are remaining..can you just show us at least washout photo of "?CRUZE"?
i think sid had placed the "Indi" of Indica and the "Cruze" side by side, so basically he was just trying to tease us. The vehicle is called Indicruz.
Old 29th December 2009, 14:21   #1129
BHPian

i think the pic which was posted is indi " from indica" and "cruze" from chevy cruze. so just hold on guys. Another 7 days. let sidindica live in peace for sometime.

Meanwhile he has already revealed spec of polo.. have a look.
Old 29th December 2009, 21:39   #1130
Senior - BHPian

From the info available on this thread so far, the safari is only supposed to get a facelift, nothing major. Then why is it so heavily camouflaged especially the side panels, is there more to the 2010 Safari?!!
Old 30th December 2009, 04:45   #1131
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
@Redcandle : pls check the post by @Hell Rider, that is along with this photo.
Ok now, Hell Rider's post could have been interpreted in many ways...

I assumed that the car in the picture was with two other current Safaris. And since the post didn't mention any other camouflaged cars, i posted my observation!

Surely, I am not alone!!??
Old 30th December 2009, 16:22   #1132
BHPian

We forgot these photos of Indicruze circulated on Team BHP itself sometime back. I missed them somewhere in this incredibly long thread. Just to recall them and get an idea of how indicruze may look like from the front. Also notice the wipers which have motion (!) from center to side (for both wipers)-a feature (if considered) only available in handfull of vehicles available. To have this motion it needs a very precise (fine tuning) timing. If TATA has achieved this (though small) then hats off to TATA. May be first time this feature may be available on Indian car (and I mean Indian car).
Attached Thumbnails
Spied 2010 Tata Safari / Indicruz EDIT : Caught testing in India! Pics on Pg. 20-indicruze2.jpg  

Attached Images

Last edited by enthu : 30th December 2009 at 16:35.
Old 30th December 2009, 16:46   #1133
Distinguished - BHPian

@Enthu, these are possibly the best Indicruze pics I have seen. How come you were not able to capture the side & rear-views ? If you do have them, pls let us know.
Old 30th December 2009, 17:28   #1134
BHPian

Quote:
@Enthu, these are possibly the best Indicruze pics I have seen. How come you were not able to capture the side & rear-views ? If you do have them, pls let us know.
These pics are take by tusky and not Enthu.He is just posting it again.

OVRM indicators are present in Indicurz,so the pics posted by ACI is clearly their imagination.

Last edited by Sudan_NFS : 30th December 2009 at 17:31.
Old 30th December 2009, 17:35   #1135
Senior - BHPian

The INDICRUZ looks amazing. Its definitely going to take the fight to the INNOVA and make things really interesting
Old 30th December 2009, 17:45   #1136
BHPian

Five more days to go.

I am very hopeful of Xover will NOT disappoint us in all aspects such as styling, features, quality, execution of interiors including the most important legendary VFM Tata pricing.

It is a big significant move for TATA like meeting the Nano challenge. I wish TATA to succeed in this effort.

Last edited by harimakesh : 30th December 2009 at 17:48.
Old 30th December 2009, 18:10   #1137
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
@Enthu, these are possibly the best Indicruze pics I have seen.
I hope everyone has seen these pics long back. These are probably the best shots. To be very frank I did not like it cause of those Indica Vista headlights and tail lights. Also the dash looks a bit squarish. If I imagine Indigo Manza Marina, it will look something like this with Safaris DICOR engine.

Source: Globalmotors.net & Auto.cz
Attached Thumbnails
Spied 2010 Tata Safari / Indicruz EDIT : Caught testing in India! Pics on Pg. 20-xover_3.jpg  

Spied 2010 Tata Safari / Indicruz EDIT : Caught testing in India! Pics on Pg. 20-xover_2.jpg  

Spied 2010 Tata Safari / Indicruz EDIT : Caught testing in India! Pics on Pg. 20-xover_1.jpg  

Spied 2010 Tata Safari / Indicruz EDIT : Caught testing in India! Pics on Pg. 20-2010tatasafari4.jpg  

Spied 2010 Tata Safari / Indicruz EDIT : Caught testing in India! Pics on Pg. 20-2010tatasafari3.jpg  

Attached Images

Last edited by HammerHead : 30th December 2009 at 18:14. Reason: Added info.
Old 30th December 2009, 19:24   #1138
BHPian

Education needed!

In the second photo on top, the areas around both the exhausts are darkened by smoke (?). So which means both are exhausts function alright.

But why have they put only one sensor in to the right exhaust? What does it mean?

And compared to the modern front wipers, the rear ones look like a total misfit.

BH.

Last edited by BurningHeart : 30th December 2009 at 19:25.
Old 30th December 2009, 19:35   #1139
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningHeart View Post
In the second photo on top, the areas around both the exhausts are darkened by smoke (?). So which means both are exhausts function alright.

But why have they put only one sensor in to the right exhaust? What does it mean?

And compared to the modern front wipers, the rear ones look like a total misfit.

BH.
Effectively / Technically it is a single exhaust with a "Y" split giving a cosmetic double exhaust looks. Hence placement of sensor right or left is alright.

This is very early Xover test mules with old safari ORVMs and misfit real lamp cluster. The final production version must be superior.
Old 30th December 2009, 21:58   #1140
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidindica View Post
woh purani pics kahan se aa gayi? head light ka design upar wali pic mein to dekho, kaafi farak hai.

6 january....
When I saw a post by Sid, I was expecting a lot more than just a tease about January 6, 2010. C'mon something for new year celebration
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks