Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st February 2013, 14:11   #406
Senior - BHPian

Re: SCOOP: Chevrolet Sail *Sedan* spied testing. Clear PICS on Page 9, 11, 18 & 20

Pretty aggressive pricing by GM. I sincerely hope this brings good volume for them. After looking at this proper sedan, stick on boot like Dzire looks terribly overpriced.

It has pretty impressive space inside and also the boot. and to me it looks like a mini cruze so not that bad either.
Old 1st February 2013, 14:24   #407
BHPian

Re: SCOOP: Chevrolet Sail *Sedan* spied testing. Clear PICS on Page 9, 11, 18 & 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeldo View Post
Seems that they have priced it on par with the Dzire. Maybe the Sail is larger, and comes with ABS in all variants, and has a better warranty, but I still fail to be enthused by the prices. Why would someone chose this over a Dzire?
Someone who is not being arm-twisted into buying a Maruti, I suppose!
If it's on par in terms of price with a car that is selling thousands every month (which means they have covered all the R&D already) and comes with lot more features, who wouldn't be enthused? And I fail to see why you would want to be an exception!
prakash_ajp is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 1st February 2013, 14:33   #408
Senior - BHPian

Excellent pricing , it says introductory of-course so maybe they will be raised shortly in which case the VFM component might dim a bit but lets wait for that. So GM has the pricing correct but is the car still going to sell , while i wish it good numbers i am not entirely sure .....

Note from Support:

The Sail Sedan has been launched at a price of Rs. 4.99 - 7.51 Lakhs. Please continue the discussion in our launch thread HERE

Last edited by Rehaan : 1st February 2013 at 17:12. Reason: Adding closing note. Thanks.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks