Team-BHP - got my dicor
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   got my dicor (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/7272-got-my-dicor.html)

hi all
got the car/suv on 26th evening at 6...some pics here...........more 2 come

Nice congrats on u r DICOR!!! happy Driving

But still they could have changed the side profile of the vehicle. I means its still the same daymm old design.

Tata still needs to improve a lot in the fit and finish department. The side/read cladding stil has such huge panel gaps.

Congrats on your buy, would like to hear more from you about its engine, performance, etc.

I seen the Dicor, and didn't like it at all. If they'd stick to the old lights with clear lens, it'd look much better. This one does look odd.
Apart from looks, I don't know about its ride, handling, performance, etc. Would like to know more.

i think it'll take time for the design to sink in us....

anyways, congrats on ur dicor, speedfreak....

hope u MAKE UR OWN ROAD!!!

guys....guys....guys....this is not a DICOR slamming thread. the guy has bought a spankin new TATA SAFARI DICOR. Congratulate him. you dont know what it feels like hearing bad abt ur new buy. pls be a little more considerate.
anyways, speedfreak, my heartiest congratulations to you. happy speedin...carefully...:D
by the way, can u post some interior shots too, i have seen the DICOR from outside on the road but never got a chance to see it from the inside. look forward to it.

Guys, lay off the critiques. It's a new car.

Speedfreak, personally, I LOVE IT!

When do we get to meet you and your own road-maker?!

hey congrats buddy on your dicor.

waiting for some more pics, specially of the interiors etc and ofcourse a report once its run in.
once again congrats and MAKE YOUR OWN ROAD !!

Rev

congratz, do post some pic of interiors and the front.. maybe a report on initial drive impression

Hey congrats on your new buy dude.. The 3.0 liter engine simply rocks..

Congrats on the purchase. It was reviewed on CNBC autocar forthnight ago and got vety good ratings for the engine performance.

By the way the whole episod was shot in Kharghar Navi Mumbai. . Man I practically drive on these roads everyday.

THANKS GUYS
THE TORQUE IS JUST SOO AMAZING.
the other day my dad was goin 40 in 4th thinking that he was in 3rd but still the vehicle was pulling effortlessly.the vehicle is on T.R no me not allowed to go out but still ride around town.the bumpers hav 2 be fitted properly.got the vehicle delivered on friday as it was a very good and sacred day so still lot to be done........

the suspension in awesome.tou dont feel any bumps at all.the qulity of fitting has improved but could have been better.theres no unwanted rattling inside though

the seats are big and spacious.ac cools in seconds.and the blaupunkt system gives respectable sound.will b adding a sub soon

more pics comming

@speedfreak: did the blaupunkt system come stock in the dicor?
which model is it.....nice one tata!

Makes it to common rail Safaris for Team-BHP within a week. Congrats and enjoy the new car feel!

I can just see a lot of PM traffic between you and Steeroid.

GTO