Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th January 2010, 10:40   #286
BHPian

going today on special invite. Will post pics later
Old 6th January 2010, 10:40   #287
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Karizma Fan : Was taking pictures of Iris and suddenly someone brushed past me... who? Ratan Tata!!
Lucky you !

Quote:
Trapezio :

In Bangalore, autowallahs drive an auto since its so cool and sexy! Their initial choice was Swift ZXi! But then the Bajaj RE came and choice was simple!
Not to forget the brand value they have built so painstakingly over the years - being brash, rude, un-predicatable, over-clocked meters .. you name it, they are it. And you are asking them to give up those mean smoky sound-machines for something as sweeet as this ?
Old 6th January 2010, 10:47   #288
BANNED

Is there any body wants to visit expo, I have some "Special Invitee" passes for today.
Kindly PM me with Cell o.
Old 6th January 2010, 10:47   #289
BHPian

Guess Tata is looking to offer the Magic Iris as a replacement for the Autos, it would be a welcome addition even though it looks very quirky.
Need to see how how Tata places this along with the Nano.
Old 6th January 2010, 10:57   #290
BHPian

Wasn't Hyundai part of the show? No news of it at all. What about the new Santro and a proposed small car (800-100 cc) .
Old 6th January 2010, 10:58   #291
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksons View Post
Is there any body wants to visit expo, I have some "Special Invitee" passes for today.
Kindly PM me with Cell o.
it is really cool and well apreciated buddy and surely if i would have been at delhi or near by i would have pm'd you,great ..pls use his offer yaars....and pls post pictures and ur thoughts about this thrilling event
Old 6th January 2010, 10:59   #292
Senior - BHPian

kpzen. thanks a ton for the Prima pics. Looks very very elegant. Kudos Tata for bringing in international quality commercial vehicles to india!.

BTW, what happned to Hyundai. no news of 1.1 CRDi engine etc?
The sportz Accent with 13 inch alloy and body kit. This boring pic can also be posted in official jokes thread still they want to sell the dated accent with body kits?!

Last edited by recshenoy : 6th January 2010 at 11:00.
Old 6th January 2010, 11:09   #293
BHPian

Really got hurt when i saw the much awaited 'thar' pictures.Why M&M guys are doing this to us. It was really disguesting to see a LHD version in a RH mkt.My few months dreams went off reaching no where.Anyway good going TBHPIANS at Expo and pls post more & more pictures.regards and any news about fiat's press meet lol..

Last edited by Dippy : 6th January 2010 at 12:10. Reason: Please avoid typing your entire post in bold. Thanks.
Old 6th January 2010, 11:18   #294
BHPian

Does the Thar come with open differential or does it have differential locks? I really think that Mahindra should start offering diff locks in all their 4x4s atleast as an optional package. I was also hoping for a more practical offroader but am disappointed. Just a few headlights and a chrome grill does not speak well when the company claims to release a new variant.

Any news about the new wagon R ?
Old 6th January 2010, 11:20   #295
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhunu AMG View Post
Really got hurt when i saw the much awaited 'thar' pictures.Why M&M guys are doing this to us. It was really disguesting to see a LHD version in a RH mkt.My few months dreams went off reaching no where.Anyway good going TBHPIANS at Expo and pls post more & more pictures.regards and any news about fiat's press meet lol..

Guys stop judging the THAR based on the pics, As some one rightly said its to attract a niche crowd. This vehichle looks like an export version, based on the responses from people at the expo they might launce the exact same one for indian roads as well. It has all the bells like a wiench AC, PS etc. how many hard core offroaders do we all know, only a handful and i do not think this will appeal a lot of them as every offroader has his own prefrence in terms of a vehichle.

Lets just wait for the mahindras to announce their plans for us indians and let them price it right.

Pramod
Old 6th January 2010, 11:21   #296
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpzen View Post
More Trucks/Buses and one ambulance
An ambulance with alloys?! And sporty looking fog lamps treatment to the bumper?!

Looks good an alternative to the Traveller as an ambulance, but i didnt understand the relevance of the points i mentioned above concerning the Winger dressed up as an ambulance.
Old 6th January 2010, 11:31   #297
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
An ambulance with alloys?! And sporty looking fog lamps treatment to the bumper?!

Looks good an alternative to the Traveller as an ambulance, but i didnt understand the relevance of the points i mentioned above concerning the Winger dressed up as an ambulance.
winger is sold regularly as ambulance since long times. whats on display is just a hitech ambulance.

some pics of venture

sourse eco times
Attached Thumbnails
AUTO EXPO 2010 - Live Feed & Pics-venture1.jpg  

AUTO EXPO 2010 - Live Feed & Pics-vent2.jpg  

AUTO EXPO 2010 - Live Feed & Pics-5413957.cms.jpg  

AUTO EXPO 2010 - Live Feed & Pics-5413958.cms.jpg  

AUTO EXPO 2010 - Live Feed & Pics-5413959.cms.jpg  

AUTO EXPO 2010 - Live Feed & Pics-5413960.cms.jpg  

Last edited by amit_mechengg : 6th January 2010 at 11:42.
Old 6th January 2010, 11:43   #298
BHPian

What about Linea and Punto..?? FIAT
Old 6th January 2010, 12:00   #299
Senior - BHPian

After the frenzy that was yesterday, today seems to be a slow day.
Old 6th January 2010, 12:08   #300
Senior - BHPian

@brar.arsh - Look like you missed Sports Punto, flip through old post in this thread.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks