Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th January 2010, 18:30   #106
BHPian

i am happy about what TATA came out with again, unlike M&M which keeps on launching ugly looking vehicles.
Old 5th January 2010, 18:38   #107
Senior - BHPian

Anybody with the pics of Magic Iris? The Tata press release says it's an competition for the Auto rickshaws. So, all who thought the Nano would replace the auto can rest their thoughts in peace
Old 5th January 2010, 18:53   #108
BHPian

Does anyone know the weight? I think thats one issue which Tata must address.
Old 5th January 2010, 18:54   #109
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by safari_lover View Post
Anybody with the pics of Magic Iris? The Tata press release says it's an competition for the Auto rickshaws. So, all who thought the Nano would replace the auto can rest their thoughts in peace
The picture is at tata media centre at tatamotors.com. I also posted the Link and info few posts below
Old 5th January 2010, 19:01   #110
Senior - BHPian

wow! thats the first tata vehicle i have really liked!

whats the price of this vehicle? i expect it to be around 12-14 lakhs.

the AC vents on the C pillar is very good. why doesnt the middle row get AC vents on the roof? flight trays seems to be a copy from the xylo but the dash is very very good, looks decent & very functional.

first & second row seems to be spacious but third row is similar to innova.

the headlights, side profile & rear is great too. this was not expected from tata! kudos.
Old 5th January 2010, 19:03   #111
BHPian

worth , worth ,worth the wait, gr8 job by tata , but whats the price ? if it is anywhere @ 10L its a hit !!!!
Old 5th January 2010, 19:06   #112
Senior - BHPian

wow! what an MUV! This what MUVs should be like. Neat, contemporary with all the safety features(6 airbags!!!). The interiors are also very upmarket, and look to have inspired from Land Rover. Mahindra should seriously learn from this and stop making boxy cars like Xylo.
I suppose this car was designed by the chaps at Pininfarina. Is it true? Because the Indica Vista was designed by them.
Old 5th January 2010, 19:07   #113
BHPian

Indica Vista Sport With 3 barrel head lamp and broader chrome lip associated with the honeycomb pentagon grille resembles much of Mazda3/6 face

Image Link

Note from the Team-BHP Support : Please note that it is now imperative for you to upload pictures directly to the Team-BHP Server. Click here (Uploading photographs directly to Team-BHP) to view our simple help article on uploading pictures.

Last edited by Technocrat : 5th January 2010 at 20:52. Reason: Please read the note in your post, thanks
Old 5th January 2010, 19:07   #114
BHPian

The rear looks a bit clumsy, but this vehicle looks grand otherwise. Like the rest, even I am interested to know the price. I went Gaga over the Tata Safari Dicor and after that, this is the one vehicle of Tata which has caught my attention again.
Old 5th January 2010, 19:09   #115
BHPian

Is this a new Grande variant with alloys?
Attached Thumbnails
Pics: Tata Motors unveil the Aria (Indicruze) at the Auto Expo 2010. Video: Pg 52-tatasumograndemkii.jpg  

Old 5th January 2010, 19:25   #116
BHPian

Nice Looking one, with new found confidence in TATA's due to kudos for NANO, there will be lots of people queuing up for this for sure...
Old 5th January 2010, 19:43   #117
BHPian

Hmm ... somehow I do not feel good about the looks of the grill. In my opinion it spoils the front looks.

Regarding the pricing, I hope they do not overprice it. It should be approx the same range of Innova, if not less.
Old 5th January 2010, 19:58   #118
BHPian

There doesnt seem to be a new Safari as Tata has already outline changes for 2010 Safari:

"exterior enhancements include chrome plated grill and chrome plated ORVMs. The interiors have been completely refreshed in a dual dark graphite and beige theme with tan-coloured leather upholstery and door inserts, a new instrument cluster and faux wood in the centre console"

In that case what does the new safari mules hide?
Old 5th January 2010, 20:08   #119
BHPian

Awesomes the word

TATA surely have a winner on their hands. Currently this segment is ruled by innova and xylo( hope im not missing out on anything) and this car is better in features as compared to the top end innova and much better looks and body dynamics than the xylo. Difficult to be a segment leader but almost there. It wont be long when the masses start buying premium cars( read 15L + ) from TATA stable without flinching.
Old 5th January 2010, 20:20   #120
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_5004 View Post
whats the price of this vehicle? i expect it to be around 12-14 lakhs.
Agree with Raj here, expect the price to be between 12-14 lakhs, nothing less.

Do not expect the price to be in 7-10 lakh bracket for such a richly featured AWD Crossover SUV.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks