Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th June 2010, 16:44   #436
BHPian

@myavu

to be honest other than the red stitches on the seat i can barely see any difference in the interiors.
and how do you know that the punto sport is coming out in november??
Old 24th June 2010, 19:55   #437
Senior - BHPian

@ samyakmodi

I had mentioned already - may be it is the colour combination- bit more greyish - or may be due to bad light please let us wait till GTO's TD and actual trim at launch.

I have no idea when punto sport really comes. I will wait till November for PS, if not launched by then will move to i20 1.4 Crdi Asta.

Cheers!
Old 25th June 2010, 10:37   #438
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Note from Mod : Please continue the Punto Sport discussion over on the new thread.
Old 26th July 2010, 13:05   #439
BHPian

Any news about the Fiat Linea 1.4 TJet launch? It was earlier reported that the T-Jet launch would happen a month after the Punto 90HP launch....
Old 26th July 2010, 15:44   #440
BHPian

Fiat bets big on premium segment, plans new Linea

Quote:
New Delhi: Sensing a growing market for premium executive sedans in the country, Fiat India is looking to launch a high-end version of its executive sedan Linea by the end of this year. The company’s marketing head Tarun Khanna told FE that the company was working on a new car that would have more features and cost higher than the existing Linea.

Calling the model a “top-end Linea”, Khanna said that the car would hit the roads by the end of the calendar year. “The top-end Linea should be launched by the end of this (calendar) year. We are looking to add new features in the existing Linea and the car would be positioned accordingly,” he said. The new Linea would have a turbo charged petrol engine and is expected to cost at least Rs 30,000 more than the existing car. “The turbo charged petrol engine is highly fuel efficient and therefore the engine costs around Rs 30,000 more than other engines,” Khanna said. He declined to share the exact price of the new Linea. The existing Linea costs anywhere between Rs 6.4 lakh to Rs 8.7 lakh.
They keep delaying stuff. Delay sending parts to service centers. Delay car version launches as well.
Old 26th July 2010, 18:16   #441
BHPian

Found this piece:-
Q&A: Rajeev Kapoor, President & CEO, Fiat India

"We are adding another high-end variant of Linea later this year, over and above the high-powered diesel variant of the Grande Punto launched recently."
Old 26th July 2010, 20:46   #442
BHPian

From what I got to know from sales reps, the Tjet would be launched during diwali. A premium of just 30K seems too good to be true. IMHO a premium of even 50-75k is ok, depending on the newer features.

In one of the interviews by the CEO, he had also mentioned that they were working at launching the linea on a all new platform as well, though this could be well in 2012.
Old 20th September 2010, 11:57   #443
Distinguished - BHPian

Note from Moderator: Please continue the Linea T-Jet Discussions here. Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks