Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th September 2010, 21:07   #61
Senior - BHPian

Limited Fiesta - September Edition

I went to Metro Ford for checking (or booking) Limited Edition Fiesta 1.4 DuraTorq. On road price they are quoting 8.21 Lakhs. They have my company name in their corporate discount list, but Metro Ford guy said "Corporate Discount is not allowed in limited edition fiesta". Is this is true?

Here is the price breakup as on 06-September-2010 from Metro Ford, Bangalore.

Ex Showroom Price: 677973.00
Road Tax: 104660.00
Insurance: 22011.00 (Insurance is free in all other models of Fiesta). Is this price is correct?
3rd Year Warranty+RSA+Esst Pack: 11200.00 -- No fourth year warranty?
Service Charge: 5500.00 -- What is this ?

On Road Price: 8,21,344.00 Rupees

My company is eligible for 7.5K Corporate Discount. Does anyone got corporate discount in Limited Edition Fiesta?

They are just giving me Sunfilm, Floor Mats etc. There is no Fog lamps in Limited Edition Fiesta. Cost around 4.5K. Just want to get it from dealer before paying any advance.

I would like to ask all Fiesta customers, where and all I can negotiate from Metro Ford and bring down prices?

Is Metro Ford is good or Lathangi Ford is good? I am yet to talk to Lathangi Ford (Bannerghatta Road) and it is very far from my place (Whitefield).

Can anybody help me negotiating with Metro Ford? I am very bad at negotiation

Please reply as early as possible as today night for me would be very difficult.
Old 6th September 2010, 21:59   #62
Senior - BHPian

No reply from any of the Fiesta owners??? Surprise for me. Fiesta owners are very active in forum. Please reply.
Old 6th September 2010, 22:10   #63
BHPian

I am not a Fiesta owner and cannot help you with the dealer information but I have been to the showroom a couple of times since the limited edition came out.

Corporate discounts are not applicable for the limited edition.

Few things I observed, Fiesta diesel (limited edition) goes very close to the top end petrol.

Corporate discounts are applicable for all other models and with the corporate discounts I get, diesel Zxi is only 50K more than petrol SXi. The amount of distance I drive I can recover this 50K easily. Check if this is the case with you.

In short, corporate discounts are not available for the limited edition (in Pune).
Old 7th September 2010, 05:10   #64
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi_k View Post
Corporate discounts are applicable for all other models and with the corporate discounts I get, diesel Zxi is only 50K more than petrol SXi. The amount of distance I drive I can recover this 50K easily. Check if this is the case with you.
In short, corporate discounts are not available for the limited edition (in Pune).
Corporate discount for my company is only 7.5K (Which is not applicable). For Fiesta I am not interested in Petrol variants, although it is cheaper (Petrol ZXi with ABS is 20K cheaper than diesel limited edition 8.01 Lakh on Road in Bangalore). Although, it is tempting I am not going for it.

I am planning to have certain long trips from this diesel car. That is why I am more inclined towards Diesel.
Old 7th September 2010, 09:21   #65
BHPian

Even if the ex-showroom prices for EXi and the limited are at par, you still save atleast 30 K (22K insurance and 7.5K corp discount) by picking up the EXi non-limited, see if it makes sense for the goodies you get?

If I were you, I would pit both the dealers and go with whomsoever is giving me a deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anujmishra View Post
Corporate discount for my company is only 7.5K (Which is not applicable). For Fiesta I am not interested in Petrol variants, although it is cheaper (Petrol ZXi with ABS is 20K cheaper than diesel limited edition 8.01 Lakh on Road in Bangalore). Although, it is tempting I am not going for it.

I am planning to have certain long trips from this diesel car. That is why I am more inclined towards Diesel.
Old 7th September 2010, 09:33   #66
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirWind View Post
Even if the ex-showroom prices for EXi and the limited are at par, you still save atleast 30 K (22K insurance and 7.5K corp discount) by picking up the EXi non-limited, see if it makes sense for the goodies you get?

If I were you, I would pit both the dealers and go with whomsoever is giving me a deal.
Tried pitching two dealers in Pune against each other, no use

@anujmishra : If you are planning long trips in the new Exi, give a serious thought as Exi does not come with ABS (Cars without ABS are not recommended either way). Think of Zxi nice goodies and ABS.
Old 7th September 2010, 10:11   #67
BHPian

I just bought a 1.6 fiesta Zxi at 6.58L on road includes a discount of 63K and 4th year extended warranty. The petrol limited edition was 6.29L on road with third year extended warranty so better sense prevailed. Well diesel version has a discount quoted at 52K on zxi. i didnt remember the Limited edition price.

I suggest you pls check with your dealer for corporate fleet pricing and buy a zxi diesel if you want. At my place there is a difference of 1.13 L between petrol and diesel so if opted for the baby rocket.

Well the TD and ownership report would come when i will be back to my city.
Old 7th September 2010, 13:04   #68
Senior - BHPian

I have booked a Ford fiesta SXI petrol. There is a discount of 64 K. Now the ex show room price of Ford Fiests SXi Duratec Petrol in Bangalore is 6.78 Lakhs.
Old 7th September 2010, 13:25   #69
BHPian

If it helps, I found that, unlike Maruti, the three Ford dealers in B'lore have the exact same pricing and exact same discount and freebies. Go to the one closest to you. I bought from Lathangi and am pretty happy with them so far. I wouldn't put it as outstanding customer service and but didn't have any bitter experience at all. In fact, the people there always welcomed me and accomodated all my requests.

BTW, I believe the Essential pack that you are paying for includes cost towards mudflaps and carpets. So they are not giving it free to you. You can try buying something else with that amount.

The Exi, I believe is 8.57 OTR BLR and LE is 8.2 OTR. So what exactly has Ford added or taken out in the Limited Edition.
Old 7th September 2010, 14:06   #70
Senior - BHPian

Looks like Ford is pushing out all the stock before launching the new Fiesta 2011 which is already on roads in China and many countries an year back.
Old 7th September 2010, 15:07   #71
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramodpk View Post
I have booked a Ford fiesta SXI petrol. There is a discount of 64 K. Now the ex show room price of Ford Fiests SXi Duratec Petrol in Bangalore is 6.78 Lakhs.
Pramod,

Can you please share the On Road price? Also, do we get the discount of 64k on all trims or only on the SXI? I assume the discounts are on only for the Petrol models.
Old 7th September 2010, 15:21   #72
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbkumar View Post
Pramod,

Can you please share the On Road price? Also, do we get the discount of 64k on all trims or only on the SXI? I assume the discounts are on only for the Petrol models.
I have latest price list and breakup from Metro Ford. I can share in the evening.

For ZXi Petrol: On road price is 8.01 Lakh (According to price list). I doubt that Petrol SXi ex-showroom price is 6.78 lakhs. Yesterday I went to Metro Ford, no body talked about discount.

8.01 Lakh On Road means 6.65 Lakhs Ex Showroom.
Old 7th September 2010, 16:06   #73
Distinguished - BHPian

Try getting a online quote for the Insurance. Mostly it will be less than the dealer quote.

Try to push for the 3rd Year Warranty as free. RSA is anyways free IIRC.

Service charge of 5K? Did all Bangy Ford Owners pay this??
Old 7th September 2010, 16:17   #74
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shajufx View Post
Looks like Ford is pushing out all the stock before launching the new Fiesta 2011 which is already on roads in China and many countries an year back.
No offense meant but how many years are we waiting for the new Fiesta. I really wish we get it sooner than later because this point is a gamble that every new Fiesta owner takes.
Old 7th September 2010, 18:38   #75
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shajufx View Post
shaju...according to my source ford is not gonna end production will keep it running.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbkumar View Post
Pramod,

discounts are across all variants and trims. i will get it from my sales guy and post it here.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks