Team-BHP - Nano for him and Nano for her special edition
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Nano for him and Nano for her special edition (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/73764-nano-him-nano-her-special-edition.html)

Nano for him and Nano for her special edition-tata_nano_special_edition.jpg

Tata launched two special editions of Nano called “Nano for him” and “Nano for her”. The special edition Nano’s will be based on top end LX variant and comes with few more features too.

Nano for him is available in an exclusive wild lime colour shade. It also gets leather seats and door pads. Nano for her comes with decorated interiors – cocktail red spilled over dashboard, seats and central console. Exteriors too get floral pattern to lure the fair sex. The time of availability of Nano for her and Nano for him are not known. The prices are yet to be revealed

That's a nice move from Tata. When is it going to be launched?

NICE...a real nice move. let's see how it looks.

TATA should cater the local demand first before exporting it, just have a look at the waiting periods, with these variants, it is going to rock INDIA..

The Nano has so much promise resting on it's shoulders, I hope the plant in Sanand comes up soon (I heard news of pilot production runs being on).
Does anyone have any pictures of the new car plant (Sanand one)?

Nice move by TATA. Any idea about the pricing?

Nice move from Tata.

I guess the new Tata plant starting production at full capacity is the best thing to happen to the Indian automotive community. It should come to a point where the waiting period should be a week or even less. :)

Im waiting for a Turbo Nano! I hope someone has the cohones to make one.

Honestly, I am fed up with cosmetic special editions :(

Why can't any manufacture go more than that and give us a performance special edition??!

The picture looks good, but I guess this is gonna be one more of those "I guess so" threads with nothing much happening in the background.

Come on guys, Tata doesnt have the capacity to even produce to the extent of demand of the Nanos, with such being the case I dont think they will even try of doing something funny like these.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ph03n!x (Post 1686151)
Honestly, I am fed up with cosmetic special editions :(

Why can't any manufacture go more than that and give us a performance special edition??!

Very right. On top of it they say its only a limited edition. It is another method to lure customers. Chevy came up with Spark Music. Now Maruti has Alto Exite, Logan has some face lifted version. End of the day its old wine in new bottle.

the usual tricks for ripping off indian customers.
charging extra for decals and newer shade of paint.

This is a very wise step by TATA, as the pic suggests it's gonna be very good looking car. I think it will be priced well above stock nano and equal to base marutis. Being a fresh vehicle, and better looking than stock one it will get the those large customer base who wants to look little different (better) and still saving money.

the nano has already made a bang! this should be interesting! wonder how many more will sell because of the same, should be an interesting question to answer.

no pic of the wild lime shade?

Nice! But why the lime color for men? I would've preferred black, with alloys and something to make it stop dying above 100 kmph. :)