Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th January 2010, 13:51   #61
nbr
BHPian

Emailed!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotorhead View Post
Kudos on the excellent effort. Can we please have a pdf version for the same ? Like your moto of “ Knowledge is meant to be shared; not sold !. A true motor head.
hi Vivek, Congrats on your new magazine. Since iam in Dubai,i will not get a chance to get a copy of the hard copy. Luckily , i can view it on e-magazine.

Just a request : Can you add ,where we can add or register ourselves and we get the monthly copy delivered to our inbox.
Old 30th January 2010, 14:26   #62
kunal781

Hi Vivek,

Just finished reading your e-mag.
You are providing the mag on the internet which I believe no one else does, love it.

Great work, cant wait for your next issue.

Old 30th January 2010, 19:07   #63
Senior - BHPian

Hi Vivek,

Great work.

Congratulations.
Old 30th January 2010, 19:11   #64
BHPian

hey awesome work. appreciate it, keep it going and let the reviews be unbiased so that the readers shall now the underlying truth for the welfare of the society. if you need any help we team-bhpians are already ther.
i think there could have been a collaboration with team-bhp for even better appeal.
Old 30th January 2010, 19:55   #65
oss
BHPian

Brilliant; keep it up
Old 30th January 2010, 19:55   #66
BHPian

Should I register there?
For some reason, quartermile.in is very slow when I am trying to access (cant be my internet - tbhp or anyother site is working perfectly fine).
Old 31st January 2010, 01:16   #67
BHPian

I just read through the entire emagazine in one go. One word - WOW! great effort. Best of luck and may this become the best auto magazine in India!
Old 31st January 2010, 01:23   #68
BHPian

Hi Vivek, Just finished reading the online edition of Jan & must say that I am very very impressed. Considering that this your first edition, you guys have done a fab job. Congratulations.

Cheers!
Goutham

Last edited by Venom_rider : 31st January 2010 at 01:40.
Old 31st January 2010, 03:22   #69
Senior - BHPian

That is interesting - best wishes to Vivekji
Old 31st January 2010, 11:43   #70
Senior - BHPian

Congrats Vivek. Since the mag is called Quarter Mile, i hope you're gonna concentrate more on the performance aspect of the car. A detailed list of acc, cornering and braking data for each car will make it an interesting read.

Maybe some track tests with telemetry, later on in the future. I wouldn't mind paying 100 bucks per issue for a mag lke this. Reviews can be found on any automotive mag/webpage but accurate detailed performance data is hard to come by.

Shan2nu
Old 31st January 2010, 18:38   #71
Senior - BHPian

Congratulation buddy, even though Igot your magazine earlier I juat this thread & felt its the right place to put my words which I couldn't convey you on the day you givenme your first copy.

You have done a marvelous job & I really admire your brave step to come up with a auto magazine which is free of cost. Infact, I had same idea in my mind & have took a prime step towards it much before we met. But few of my friends & market report I got from my survey were not so favoring, hence couldn't go further. I'm not sure whether the situation is changed or not, but your braveness to take it further shows that you'll be sucessful in this new endeavour. May Almighty bless you & you can expect all my support at any time feel free to ask it!

I also request all our friend to make his venture a successful one & support him by subscribing his new Quatermile & make it a full mile!
Old 1st February 2010, 16:58   #72
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakehorsepower View Post
hey awesome work. appreciate it, keep it going and let the reviews be unbiased so that the readers shall now the underlying truth for the welfare of the society. if you need any help we team-bhpians are already ther.
i think there could have been a collaboration with team-bhp for even better appeal.
Exactly what i was thinking as well
Old 1st February 2010, 17:33   #73
BHPian

I just went through the entire e-mag. I must say I particularly liked the 'swish' sound when you turn pages. Great E-book software
Hope you touch great heights.The writing style is simple and conveys the point. Went through the SX4 test in detail. Would have liked to see top speed there while the figures posted are good. You could just highlight the 'quarter mile' figure for the readers with a tongue-in cheek touch.Not important to stress it is an important statistic too!Hey, Would you give tbhpians chances to write on guest columns ? Do let me know if you do!
Power to you, and I'm very proud that this is probably the second awesome publication to come out of God's own country ( the other top notch one being the week), I am from there too!
Best wishes once again. How do we get hold of this on Bangalore's bookshelves. Can you let me know?
Old 1st February 2010, 17:59   #74
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shan2nu View Post
Congrats Vivek. Since the mag is called Quarter Mile, i hope you're gonna concentrate more on the performance aspect of the car. A detailed list of acc, cornering and braking data for each car will make it an interesting read.

Maybe some track tests with telemetry, later on in the future. I wouldn't mind paying 100 bucks per issue for a mag lke this. Reviews can be found on any automotive mag/webpage but accurate detailed performance data is hard to come by.

Shan2nu
I second that.reviews are found everywhere.its the performance aspect that lacks.

all the best and congrats once again.

rev
Old 11th February 2010, 14:11   #75
Senior - BHPian

Just received a copy of Vivek's magazine. Its at home though. Shall update more on it once i go through it once home in evening.

Congrats and best wishes Vivek.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks