Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st August 2018, 11:13   #151
BHPian

Re: India's ultimate sleeper cars currently in production

The most apt sleeper car today would definitely be the Figo Tdci. Or the Figo S Tdci.

India's ultimate sleeper cars currently in production-figo.jpeg.jpg

India's ultimate sleeper cars currently in production-b806e8a96a854a5fbd00c116c674aea9.png

Let’s talk specs,

0-100 in 9.55 sec (AutoCar India) with 175mm tires. Mine is a normal Figo with a softer suspension setup than the S and with 195mm tires, it clocks a better 0-100 time.

A top speed of 180+ km/hr

In gear acceleration better than all competitors such as the overhyped GT TSI.

Also has lapped tracks quicker than Punto Abarth. (MMSC and BIC both)

Also, I personally have beaten the hell out of 36 cars in Maruti Suzuki AutoPrix (Gurugram Edition) in Dec, 2017.
The Figo stood first in its class (>1650cc, the biggest category there is) by beating the likes of Baleno RS, GT Tsi, Civic, Accord V6.

So yeah, anyone who tells you otherwise either hasn’t driven the car or has lost to it at some point. Fact.

Last edited by .anshuman : 21st August 2018 at 12:38. Reason: Fixed image orientation. Thanks
bhphog is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 21st August 2018, 11:20   #152
BANNED

Re: India's ultimate sleeper cars currently in production

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhphog View Post
The most apt sleeper car today would definitely be the Figo Tdci. Or the Figo S Tdci.
Let’s talk specs,
0-100 in 9.55 sec (AutoCar India) with 175mm tires. Mine is a normal Figo with a softer suspension setup than the S and with 195mm tires, it clocks a better 0-100 time.
A top speed of 180+ km/hr
In gear acceleration better than all competitors such as the overhyped GT TSI.
So yeah, anyone who tells you otherwise either hasn’t driven the car or has lost to it at some point. Fact.
I completely agree with you. It is not just a fast car but is also very fuel efficient car. I have an Aspire TDCi and I know how fast it is. This car in it's stock form, is faster than many tuned and remapped cars which are discussed here in the forum.
The engine is great and even with those 175/65/R14, it has never disappointed me in any situation. I can proudly say that the Figo twins are the best sleeper cars under 15 lacs today.
_nitink_ is offline   (6) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks