Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th November 2010, 13:21   #331
Senior - BHPian

With the news of Ford scouting land for their second plant in India and particulary zeroing on Sanand in Gujarat (yeah the same place where tata Motors is located) it would not be far when Ford announces the plans to bring in the new Fiesta in both sedan and hatch versions.

Since I remember reading in the forum about Ford planning to launch atleast 5 new vehicles in the coming year (or was it more?) hopefully the news of second plant should bring some smile in the otherwise frowning faces. Cheer up guys. Hope is on the way.
Old 1st December 2010, 21:59   #332
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghodlur View Post
With the news of Ford scouting land for their second plant in India and particulary zeroing on Sanand in Gujarat (yeah the same place where tata Motors is located) it would not be far when Ford announces the plans to bring in the new Fiesta in both sedan and hatch versions.

Since I remember reading in the forum about Ford planning to launch atleast 5 new vehicles in the coming year (or was it more?) hopefully the news of second plant should bring some smile in the otherwise frowning faces. Cheer up guys. Hope is on the way.
I have also heard the Sanand news in last few days. Can some News Guru please confirm?

Sanand would be a wise decision due to the Vendor Park (375 acres) development there.
Old 26th December 2010, 21:54   #333
BHPian

Re: SCOOP PIC - Euro spec Ford Fiesta spotted testing! EDIT: New pics on pg 15

Some of the automags have mentioned a Jan 2011 launch for the new Ford Fiesta 2011 in India. Existing Fiesta is also being offered at significant discounts - I would imagine mainly due to the year-end effect. Not sure if this is linked with inventory clearance before the launch.

Gurus - Any information?
Old 27th December 2010, 10:25   #334

Quote:
Some of the automags have mentioned a Jan 2011 launch for the new Ford Fiesta 2011 in India
I guess March - April (got this info from Metro Ford Bangalore) would be the time when the new fiesta would be unveiled. Unveiling during Jan 2011 seems very unlikely, but I would be glad if they do so.
Old 15th February 2011, 01:47   #335
Senior - BHPian

Please continue discussion on new Fiesta on following thread

New Fiesta

Thread Closed
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks