Team-BHP - Fiat Palio to Wane from Indian Auto Market (from cartradeindia)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Fiat Palio to Wane from Indian Auto Market (from cartradeindia) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/75894-fiat-palio-wane-indian-auto-market-cartradeindia.html)

Fiat Palio to Wane from Indian Auto Market | CarTradeIndia.com

I feel palio still is much better looking than punto. at least rear comparision-wise.
Bad that the model will be discontinued.
Stile has a very good FE, is pretty sturdy and is a value for money car.

May the Legend Rest in Peace!

Red Palio(old version) is my favourite car, sad to see the model disappearing from Indian market.

Thanks Fiat-Tata for killing this beautiful hatch!

Please don't do the same with Linea and Punto.

Even off late, there were reports of a new Palio. But Fiat finally decided against it and forgot it's customers.

I will pay tribute to this legend by keeping 2 minutes of silence ..
Hope I am not getting too Emotional

Gosh! I wish Fiat would cut prices and position it further up the hatch segment, at the entry level atleast - learn a few things from MSIL / HMIL!

Its sad to read and hard to believe but it has to happen one day. All that exist comes to an end one day. But I am still looking for another old palio. Can't convince myself for any other car.stupid:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metal Gear (Post 1743611)
I will pay tribute to this legend by keeping 2 minutes of silence ..
Hope I am not getting too Emotional

no dude. I am with you. Very sad moment indeed. Feels so bad to read this news. :Shockked:

Nv and pre-nv Palio are still my preferred car over any new car including Punto! Hope Palio will re-visit in new 1.8 RS Avatar in future to rock the roads!

There is no Euro 4 Upgrade coming to Palio, so its going to disappear from the Metros.

Indeed a good decision taken by TATA-FIAT. There's no point of keeping it on the producing for months and years when it is not selling.

RIP dear Palio.

So finally, it has happened. The hot hatch which was a favourite, for what it was, is moving on. Its sad to see such a nice product disappear. May be Fiat plans to bring a new version some time soon. Hope it comes back.

Its a fantastic car to drive. I own this beauty for 5 years there was not a single dull moment driving it. May be the sells does not make any sense for the company but then I hope they will continue servicing the existing customers (Which they SHOULD).

A case of poor pricing and poor servicing killing a brand (palio).

It guess it has to go and the sooner the better. The Palio is a super vehicle and the earlier versions even more so, but it is just past it's times today.

If Fiat had played right the first time up it would have given the swift a fight for it's money, but the changes it brought on were too little too late.

For those who love Palio's butt :D

Yea I agree Palio is a timeless design. IMO, the retro Palio looks better than the Stile.