Team-BHP - Scoop PICS : Maini Reva NXR caught testing in Bangalore!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Electric Cars (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/electric-cars/)
-   -   Scoop PICS : Maini Reva NXR caught testing in Bangalore! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/electric-cars/76025-scoop-pics-maini-reva-nxr-caught-testing-bangalore.html)

Fellow Bhpians got this picutres from internet, I think its Reva but its a Left hand Drive with KA - registration number, can anybody confirm which Car is this ?

Mods if there is any existing thread please merge this thread with it.

That's the Reva NXR, being tested prior to its commercial production to be started in April and European launch in May.

yep! thats the new reva nxr!

Check this out!

It is the new Reva. Check it here - 2009 Frankfurt Motor Show - New Reva NXR - an Electric Car That Can be Ordered Today

This is indeed the new reva,the REVA NXR.Nice scoop.

Great catch!! It's probably the first snaps of the Reva NXR on road. Looks very ugly from the rear IMO.

Indeed the Reva NXR! Great catch. I'll reserve my comments until I see it in person, but based on these pictures, it looks like a modified car of sorts. Maini is betting big on the new Reva. Apparently, the battery offers an extended range and the car is overall a big leap ahead of the currently sold model.

Related threads:

First Drive - Reva NXR

Reva NXR Revealed

Quote:

Originally Posted by driving_smartly (Post 1746666)
Fellow Bhpians got this picutres from internet, I think its Reva but its a Left hand Drive with KA - registration number, can anybody confirm which Car is this ?

Hey great one, Its the new Reva but I don't think it will release before year end and hey, if you didn't spotted it then from where in Interent you got the pics??

I too saw this car today at Hosur road. I tried to take some video but could not as i was riding bike. It has Led back light and left hand drive.

I have seen this car on jail road/Hosa road. Reva show room is near the HSR layout. Everyday almost in the evening they go by this road. Min of 5-6 times they travel.

Was DC involved in designing this car?

pics of the car suggest it is much bigger than the present one. do you think one can compare it with perhaps the Beat in terms of overall size?

I doubt DC had anything to do with this one infact the ugly second car displayed with this one was the one bt DC. This one is really nicely designed with all euro elements sportyness/hot hatch look/touring hatch/even the stance looks like a lowered fiat arbath type thing

Oh,

I saw this on Hosur road on Saturday (20th Feb), was wondering which one is it.

I was busy in getting the WS fixed from Windshiled experts in Madiwala.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shankar.balan (Post 1750253)
pics of the car suggest it is much bigger than the present one. do you think one can compare it with perhaps the Beat in terms of overall size?

i don't think so. the size is way smaller than beat but length might be comparable.