Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th September 2005, 12:31   #16
BHPian

and actually there is no comparision between accent crdi and ford d right now bc accent has a superior crdi engine while ford is introducing crdi engine by november end , so tecnically accent is a generation ahead by 3 years than fatty lazy ford guy
Old 20th September 2005, 12:55   #17
BHPian

Accent CRDi far far ahead of Ikon 1.8 D. Ikon D is under powered vehicle and which is prone to maintenance issues. With Accent you need to take care of purity of deisel. A slightly adulturated deisel will cost you a lot. A big minus point Accent is rear space.

Accent CRDi has a very good resale value.
Old 20th September 2005, 13:22   #18
BHPian

The elentra is a great car once you have come to terms with its looks (or rather stop looking at the front ) Our elentra (petrol though) has clocked 20k kms and has left every one impressed. Very comfortable and cheap to maintain. Not to mention the discounts yuo would get.
Old 20th September 2005, 18:50   #19
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

Just took a ride of skoda. Nice car but back is really not as good as Elentra. Elentra got Aiws. Though We got the quotations for both the cars. and Elentra crdi is costing us same as skoda. So we preferring to go for Features, safety and comfort rather that looks.
Old 20th September 2005, 19:00   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhibh
Though We got the quotations for both the cars. and Elentra crdi is costing us same as skoda.
How come the Elantra costs the same as the Skoda? When I took quotes from Cochin the Elantra was 10.42 on-the-road (insurance free) while the Octavia Ambiente was 11.69 on-the-road...check again, dude.

Mods please move Abhibh's query to another post, please. LEts not confuse the two discussions.
Old 20th September 2005, 21:11   #21
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

Steer. I have got a quote from hyundai dealer of RS. 11,25,678 and Skoda Ambient is costing me 11.50 lacs so it almost the same. Both include free insurance. Though the skoda dealer was my dads classmate.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks