Team-BHP - Audi A4 and Q7 coming to India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Audi A4 and Q7 coming to India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/7639-audi-a4-q7-coming-india.html)

With all the emphasis on tata-fiat alliance, Audi's plans to launch it's cars in India isn't getting as much media coverage. Audi, apparently is talking to Skoda India and planning to launch the A4 and Q7 SUV. Isn't that good news?

Audi in talks with Skoda India

Definately thats good news. I suppose the response of customers to Q7 was very good in the recent FrankFurt Auto Show. I have been watching the Q7 since a long time now.. and I like it.

It would be nice to see a Q7 and A4, but frankly I wouldnt buy either..they are great cars but the competition is just better, even though the Q7 has 7 seats, I would pick the cayenne instead and if I have to pick a 7 seater, I might as well get either the R class or just live with 5 seats...as for A4, I would prefer the 3 series or something like the IS250 or G35 or something like that even if it has to be imported..A6 on the other hand is a winner and A8 is a great alternative but not good enough compared to 7 and S..but surely it would be nice to see the Q7 on roads in india..

25-30 Lakhs is a big steep for the A4. Even though it has 15 more horses than the C200 Kompressor, it still lacks the luxury feel that the C gives along with its carisma. For the A4 to sell well in India it need to be prices a couple of lakhs below the C-class. Probably if it touchs the 20 Lakh barrier people upgrading from an Accord would definatly jump to it.

spotted a black audi a4 in noida today.couldnt take snaps as i wasnt carrying a camera.looked damn stunning especially the rear.has the a4 been launched in india.had only heard about the a6 and the a8 being launched.will post pics when i spot it again.

Spotted a light greenish or greenish-blue [don't know the exact name of that color!] Audi A4 yesterday. Its looks much smaller than the A6.

Hey Hellspawn how u doing ??? I think A4 has been launched i saw a blue one in khan market few days ago. What bout the VW tourag i caught one on the GN-expressway two days back

Quote:

Originally Posted by aZa
I think A4 has been launched i saw a blue one in khan market few days ago.

There is a red one usually parked in Saket, and has been there for the past 2-3 months - in fact, since nov-05.

Threads merged. Please do a search for similar topics before starting a new thread.

one feature that i like in a4 in the multitronic cvt transmission which is better than c200k transimission.
Other than that there is nothing which would make me consider an a4 over c200k.

@aza:doin great.how r u>...havent seen one yet.how doe it compare wid the cayenne.i think the porsche cayenne has more road presence.
saw a porsche boxster on the expressway along wid an r1 and a fireblade...all three were racing.....(for the few seconds that i saw them zip past me..lol)