Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th March 2010, 14:15   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by artofzen View Post
Hani: Put that me and my car segment to capture more audience!!!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anand123 View Post
+1.
This is one good suggestion. The first thing I look for in an auto mag/show is celebrity cars!
I'll try! There is various opinion on that, but I'll defently try to put that section of those who use some exotics or different machines. I find it pointless to show those celebrity, who inspite a celebrity, he don't have any basic knowledge or passion on autos. Have seen many such in which they used to tell that I don't even drive, bought this car as my son/daughther/dad/brother told!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
Missed it this week, try to catch on next weekend.

All the best for your new venture
Thank you, can catch up on re-talecaste or on you tube. Re-telecast time will be know tommorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya116 View Post
To start off the promo itself is salivating in anticipation of things that will be on offer.sadly missed the show this week, the webisode is not up yet on Youtube?
I definitely think that the show will standout out among the moribund mallu shows that focus only on aesthetics of car over and over again with an accompanying theme music(so lame).And not to speak of a certain anchor on the NDTV car and bike show who spends 10 mins talking on the lines and headlamps of a car and the rest of technical stuff in 2 mins.so hats off to starting a dedicated show for an enthusiast.
Just one suggestion though, for the sake of a wider audience why not think of having car comparos with all your experience,considering the recent spate of small/midsize launches.none of the mallu channels offer that on their show as far as i know.
All the best
Thank you for your wishes & valuable suggestions.

First of all, I'm trying my best to make it entertaining & informative to all of you! But being a biginer I want yours & all my friends critics, geniune opinion & complaints so that I can correct in the coming episodes!
Old 7th March 2010, 14:32   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safin View Post
Missed watching the show on Surya yesterday, hoping that the Episode is uploaded on the Youtube channel soon
I can only post on youtube tommorrow. Will post it here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandygordon View Post
Congrats hanmust...
All the best

I hope it wont disappontment me like ur competition channels

Like a dumb guy says " companyude featurs sporty aanu"
"bhayangara stylishum sportyumanu ithintnte design"
and keep on repeating this till the end of the show..

All d best dude..
Thank you! Have a watch either on re-telecast or on youtube & convey your opinion!
Old 7th March 2010, 15:08   #33
BHPian

GOOD TO HAVE A SHOW FROM CALICUT !!!
Me at calicut now...

ll certainly give you feedback...
Old 7th March 2010, 15:11   #34
BHPian

Post Deleted by the Team-BHP Support : SMS / Slang is STRICTLY prohibited on this community. We would much appreciate your using full & proper English in posts, for the benefit of other forum users.

Please view our board rules carefully before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 9th March 2010 at 10:15. Reason: Delete
Old 7th March 2010, 15:31   #35
BHPian

Wow an auto show from our very own BHPian. Would be great to watch it. Hope i get to see your G-wagen too.
Old 7th March 2010, 15:45   #36
BHPian

All the best Hanmust! Great to know that a BHPian is behind the show. Going by your all out passion for Mercs I am sure this show will be fantastic.

Great show!
Old 7th March 2010, 17:49   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post

Thank you buddy, glad to hear from you that you saw it from Delhi. How come your dad know Malayalam? Also try to point out your critic as well !
Me and my family are based from TN, though I was born and brought up in Delhi. Many of our family members live in Chennai. Though I speak more of Hindi rather than Tamil here. And my dad speaks and understands about 10 regional languages-all 4 south Indian, Punjabi, marwadi, rajasthani, pahaadi etc.

Last edited by sidindica : 7th March 2010 at 17:50.
Old 7th March 2010, 21:47   #38
BHPian

Congrats on the show.But I somehow managed to miss it. Now waiting for the youtube video. Can you post a link to it here as well?
Old 7th March 2010, 22:27   #39
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
I can only post on Youtube tommorrow. Will post it here!
All the best hani.

Waiting for the youtube version. Missed the thread, but will catch up next weekend onwards.
Old 7th March 2010, 22:41   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandygordon View Post
Congrats hanmust...
All the best

I hope it wont disappontment me like ur competition channels

Like a dumb guy says " companyude featurs sporty aanu"
"bhayangara stylishum sportyumanu ithintnte design"
and keep on repeating this till the end of the show..

All d best dude..
You should be referring to the self proclaimed "Style Bhai" retard I guess. He keeps on using the words "....Adoptu cheythirikkunnu" ( meaning: has been adoped) again and again in his shows. I saw it accidentally couple of times. I referred to him as style bhai because he has a show my that name in the same channel.
Old 8th March 2010, 02:38   #41
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Thank you Vishnu - its obvious that it'll take off with Merc , but you can expect more exciting episodes ahead!

Will defenitly consider you suggetions: can you pls clarify your first one!
By off beat, i meant everything out of the main test of the episode.

example -

Main Topic/First Topic - BMW M3 Test Drive.
Off Beat Topic/Following ones - My Car, Q&A,Travelogues,Preview of next episode etc.

Hope you got the point.
Old 8th March 2010, 04:39   #42
BHPian

Quote:
Hi all BHPians, I'm glad to announce the launch of my latest TV show based on automobiles - FLY WHEEL. This auto entertainment show will start telecasting from tommorrow, i.e., 6th March onwards on every Saturday on Surya TV (Malayalam version of SUN TV network, south India's largest telecaster).

This the first of its kind show focusing & covering only premium & high end variants, no matter how many wheels it have. It'll be a show for the real enthusiasts who wish to seen some thrilling actions with their favorite autos.

Expecting all your prayers & support. Every episode will be posted in 'flywheeltv' channel of Youtube on the same night of its telecasting. So those who miss out can watch it there.

Here is the promo/trailer which was aired in Surya TV from last week onwards.
Good luck with the show. I don't have access to Surya TV. I'll see if any clips are available online on youtube or somewhere so that I can watch the show.

The sound effects (tires screeching, glass crashing) of the promo are a bit over-the-top.
Old 8th March 2010, 12:57   #43
BHPian

[quote=hanmust;1769444] I find it pointless to show those celebrity, who inspite a celebrity, he don't have any basic knowledge or passion on autos. Have seen many such in which they used to tell that I don't even drive, bought this car as my son/daughther/dad/brother told!

Nice decision bro. We've got enough other programs to know about Celebrities. We need a show that features cars & driving. Not just a celebrity fans show under the banner of cars All best wishes for your great venture, Hani.
Old 8th March 2010, 13:18   #44
BHPian

Make sure that comments like "Valiya vaahanam aanengilum valare eluppathil odichu kondupokaan pattum" that the anchor in Manorama news repeats in every test drive are avoided

All the best for the show

Last edited by athul_S : 8th March 2010 at 13:34.
Old 8th March 2010, 13:56   #45
Senior - BHPian

Hanmust,

Congrats and wishing you all the best!

Missed out on the show on Saturday; guess I will watch the first episode on YouTube, but will definitely catch the next show on TV.

And since you have a varied audience here, I hope and expect you know that you will get flowers, and also bricks, thrown at you.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed