Search this Thread
Old 13th March 2010, 19:32   #16
agm
BHPian

lOL

hehehe thats funny, this is the first time i am seeing something as such. RIP
Old 13th March 2010, 19:35   #17
BANNED

Welcome to INDIA, I have spiders living in my cars. They massage my neck while driving. Don't know how they get in !
Old 13th March 2010, 19:38   #18
BHPian

What if there were a bunch of flies inside? Probably they would have flown away with your tail lamp assembly.
Old 13th March 2010, 20:04   #19
Senior - BHPian

I see that people are finding it rather funny, but if it has been indeed trapped at the manufacturing/assembly stage, this needs to be taken extremely seriously since it reflects the level of quality control and hygene level Honda employs.
I suggest this be brought to the attention of Honda and let them provide a credible explenation.
Old 13th March 2010, 20:15   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty9991 View Post

What can be done?

Should I threat them for going to the press and get the ELEGANCE KIT from them?

But this raises and cleanliness and hygienic issues in Honda’s tail light assembly plant.

Please call Honda 1 2 1 and let them informed
Old 13th March 2010, 21:01   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guna View Post
I see that people are finding it rather funny, but if it has been indeed trapped at the manufacturing/assembly stage, this needs to be taken extremely seriously since it reflects the level of quality control and hygene level Honda employs.
I suggest this be brought to the attention of Honda and let them provide a credible explenation.

Okay my question is going to repeat itself in the hope someone answers it.

Why is a car factory expected to be hygienic?
Old 13th March 2010, 21:20   #22
BHPian

This is quite common.. flies , spiders, mosquitoes etc enter the assembly when the bulb is being replaced/taken out. Its a clear entry once the bulb holder is removed.
Old 13th March 2010, 21:23   #23
Senior - BHPian

Hi guys you all have been talking about flies,cockroaches about 10 years back when we had our office at Mahim I heard lot of shouting outside my office and at that very moment one of our visiter had left our office after a meeting with me.I saw same gentleman standing in the centre of the road with his Maruti Van and with door open and was watcching inside the car dashboard with him about 20 to 30 people were there ,I thought he must have knocked down some one , I went to him and asked what is it about , you will not beleave he said there is a SNAKE in the dash board with its tail dangling below the music system.
I was shocked to see the SNAKE , now the actual fun started some one from the croud pulled the tail and the snake got wild and we could hear the disturbed snake moving in that small space. At that very moment I called the police,and fire brigade. But before both could come to the site snake showed its face for the first time and started moving down and then climbed down toward the front tyre at that very moment people started stoning the snake and about more then 50 to 60 stones from nearby under construction building were thrown at the poor fellow and finnally died, It was almost 5 to 6 feet long. Now we asked the van owner how the snake entered his van , he said that he has a home for weekends at Karjat and last sunday he had gone there and had left the doors open to dry the inside of van since the van was washed by his servant.
Now imagin he was carrying a snake all the time for almost 4 to 5 days when he was driving in the city.
Old 13th March 2010, 21:30   #24
Senior - BHPian

Well for one case, fighting on the hygiene ground may not be a strong point here, as it is obviously not food items.

Cant do much, just take it for a service and get them to remove it.

Another recall to remove flies this time?? LOL
Old 13th March 2010, 22:01   #25
BANNED

Flies, roaches, snakes. ha..ha..ha very funny. Can we call 108?
Old 13th March 2010, 22:04   #26
BHPian

Probably this is the extension & evolution of NHC. Vaguely remembar seeing a beetle in the commercial of NHC (on the boot lid).

Now a fly inside the tail lamp

One can expect something bigger inside the boot in the next avatar of HC.

Is it a way to emphasise HONDAs are environmentally friendly?
Old 13th March 2010, 22:25   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaks View Post
Flies, roaches, snakes. ha..ha..ha very funny. Can we call 108?
well Please do call, but after hearing my poor story as well... I have a Zen and as usual it will be parked in the car park area inside my appartment. day 1 - i took my car out and found after few mins of drive that my temperature gauge was not working, thought of getting it repaired but left it as such thinking of taking it to SS in few days as my service is pending. Day2 - my Fuel gauge didnt function, weird. this can't happen litterly pissed off, again waited for the service as i knew that if i take it to the station i would be charged for the labour. Day 3 - My horn, my Head lamps and other electircal accessories didnt work. got angry and checked throughly nothing found. Finally took it to the service station and retified it, the mechanic said all the electrical wires were cut!!!, so i replaced everything and came. Day5- after Service again my fuel gauge didnt work, this time i was ready to sit next to car one whole day to check what the hell is happeneing. decided to sit for sometime during night and i sat inside the car, suddenly heard a strange sound inside the bonnet. with fear i opened it (had a torch as well ). bloody i saw 2 rats were running from it, the moment i showed light on it . hell Rats i hate it...
Old 13th March 2010, 22:31   #28
Senior - BHPian

Its very funny indeed. This thing till now was only seen in the covers of street lights but guess yellow color seemed boring for the fly and she found way to go red.
A good pesto machine work there by the ANHC
Old 13th March 2010, 22:34   #29
Senior - BHPian

lol! If this was U.S, the customer would have sued Honda
Old 13th March 2010, 22:45   #30
Senior - BHPian

Monty, threatening isn't an apt word as it makes me feel that you're willing for going unethical before Honda responds to this matter. You can ask for a replacement and I don't think they can refuse it on any ground and you can surely push for some friendly discount on the Kit.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks