Team-BHP - Photos: Face lifted Audi A8 L
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Photos: Face lifted Audi A8 L (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/7798-photos-face-lifted-audi-a8-l.html)

Here are pictures of the first face lifted Audi A8 L which is now on sale in India.This car is in Mumbai. It gets new front grille treatment like that on the A6 and it just adds a lot of character to the car. A great improvement over the previous plain jane looks. The interiors and the wood finish is just awesome.The more I see this car the more I love it. Enjoy the pictures

The pics below are taken at night. Check out the LEDs . Awesome!!

Stay tuned for more on this baby soon....

Dippy

Nice man ,,, hey where is the showroom of Audi and ya whts that red thingi in the scond picture on the third Row....

i like those lights things.. Looks great. Works as white neons. sure has the presence with those devilish grills.

Sinner

The red thing is the ignition coil

Dippy

Dippy dude ,,, whats the on road cost of the car .. and how will u compare this and a S class.. or a 7 Series i mean its obviously in that same segment. i still feel that the 7 series has more presence among the three whats do u "RECKON"

The A8 costs 75 laks on road. About comparing the three, an S class Merc is too common, Yes the 7 series looks good I agree but you will only come to know the virtues and what the A8 really is after experiencing it. Wolf in sheeps clothing . Period

Dippy

Time to see the movie Transporter 2 !

ya the car looks good,but somehow i dont like the audi's interior design.time to get the New S-class out quickly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmat
Time to see the movie Transporter 2 !

Seen - the Audi rocks as does the lamborghini in the race with the plane !

Dippy - gr8 pics pal as usual ........maan the more i look at this car the more i feel its better than the 7...forget the S...

Don't know about that guys but i think that interiors are much more better in a 7

for better pics watch transporter 2.....saw it last night ...awesom movie,jason drives a black audi....wicked car.if i had that kinda money wud anyday buy an audi over an sclass....who cares bout the interiors man.....the car is totally awesome.just c this movie.

Wow!! This one spells Class.Just that sheer LEDs are enough to take anyones`s breath away.Beautiful machine.
But im still loyal to the BMW 7.;)

X

wow man thats one cool car. Audi's simply rock, they are pure driver's car.

the latest movie transporter2 has audi featured and driven by the actor.

it looks cool and poses like a pucca european car.

watch the trailer at www.movies.yahoo.com (only for people with fast internet) :D

Interiors not that good....like the new neon lights on the door handles...and little upgrading has been done on the front grill.
Well even with these upgrades it still costs a fortune.....75 lakhs...not in my budget:(

It's simply awesome.Seen it in TRANSPORTER:2.

But wonder why it has a 6 speed automatic transmission and the smaller A6 has a 7 speed automatic transmission.