Team-BHP - a new car every month
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   a new car every month (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/7812-new-car-every-month.html)

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...ow/1244695.cms

Mitsubishi is finally taking the Indian market seriously.

the old lancer is being completely redone.

the cedia will be launched.

montero to take on the prado. :)

the outlander to take on cr-v, tucson and forester

grandis to take on the innova and tavera.

and there were news about carisma which have not been confirmed here.

Lets see if HM can make the magic work this time around.

Kewl!!

When they gonna lauch Pajero officially in India?? I luv dat SUV :Cheering:

Quote:

montero to take on the prado
Or is it the CRv According to ACI!

Quote:

When they gonna lauch Pajero officially in India?? I luv dat SUV
The Old 2.8L is there officially! Dont know about the 3.2!

Quote:

the old lancer is being completely redone
Yippee! All they need to do plant a Manual box in the 1.8L version along with ABS and they got a hit! Love the lancer! PERIOD!

About time.HM has finally woken up to the call.
It`ll be great to see all these cars in India.I`ve driven the Montero and the Grandis,and i firmly believe these cars will do thouroughly well in India if the pricing does`nt play spoilsport.
The Lancer upgrade is a welcome change.Too late,but nevertheless refreshing.
Now,where the hell are the EVOs????? :)

X

Good morning how so you realized it was about time that something was done before the actual customers forget that "Mitsubishi" was a car manufacturer with some presence in India.
Hope the second coming of the company is flawless. Lancer was a sports car sold as a luxury sedan...wow and they managed to do pretty well initially against the Astra with the 87 BHP engine. Loads of practical models coming from them as per the article...BUT in CKD form and that would mean cost could be on the higher side. :(

Lancer refreshing...first right decision taken. But now the competition is not the Astra but a lot of competitive vehicles.

the pajero name is not present in the list but they may rename one of the suv;s as pajero has good some huge goodwill in India.

the 1.8 wont be a manual as it is not possible technically on this engine. hope they get is a vtec kinda mini-evo version or some special ralliart version or mivec version to take on the skoda octavia RS.

the old redesigned lancer will most probably be cheaper and in competition to the NHC.

Mitsubishi is tightlipped though about the Carisma. THeir sales are improving fast and they are on the verge of launching some new luxury cars. maybe some new car will make it to India.

but grandis is a look alike of innova i duno who copied whom but it is same ditto in every angle. would it click against toyota innova by then it would be another record breaker even if they launch grandis next year or so

cant say anything. Its tough but then turnarounds do happen.

A car per month ?? Does not seem do-able to me ... not the way it should be atleast ...

All this is alright, but, if Mitsubishi really want to make any money in India, they'd better come up with something like a small, versatile, fuel efficient and safe hatchback and it better be soon. It'll be even better if it's available with a CR diesel engine. As it is they are going way too slowly. The market is overflowing with manufacturers and models.

thats where mitsubishi sucks. they dont want to enter the small cars segment like mercedes. but then they are not diamler-chrysler.

otherwise frankly speaking the mitsubishi colt has enough steamt o get the swift's pants down in a moment.

I hope they take some smart decision. making a living in India on just the lancer until now is certainly not a smart one.

What do you all think about mitsubishi getting the eclipse here. Here it sells for $35kCAD.

I certainly believe that many people are ready to shell out 10lacs for a mitsubishi eclipse or the eclipse spyder.