Team-BHP - RTO Agent Thane Contact
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   RTO Agent Thane Contact (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/78131-rto-agent-thane-contact.html)

Not getting my registration done by the dealership this time. Require a contact for an RTO agent that is systematic and timely with registration at the Thane RTO.
Please help with phone numbers.
Thanks !

Mods- Not sure if this is the correct thread, please move if needed.

@sahil,

Could not understand your actual requirement. Is the registration for 2 wheelers or for 4 Wheelers. If you visit the Thane RTO near the Jail you can find a lot of shops where the agents sit. Similarly is the scene at the RTO on eastern express highway. I guess you have to hard negotiate the cost and time with the agents to get your work done.
IMO if you get it done by the dealer you dont have to make rounds at the RTO. even if you are getting it done thriugh agent you may have to visit the office on more than one occasion.

The dealership itself get it done via agents. Hence I don't mind paying the agent whatever his charges are to get the job done, they usually charge around 2000-3000rupees or less.
The regn is for a 4 wheeler.

I believe the Thane RTO has not stopped the NAP- No address proof system ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sahil (Post 1802080)
The dealership itself get it done via agents. Hence I don't mind paying the agent whatever his charges are to get the job done, they usually charge around 2000-3000rupees or less.
The regn is for a 4 wheeler.

I believe the Thane RTO has not stopped the NAP- No address proof system ?

I think then you will have to go Thane RTO to find out your choice of agent. AFAIK the dealer directly deal with the officials and not through agents since the no of registrations is large.
You have show the proof of address but when I had got my Fiesta registered (through dealer) I was asked to submit the LIC policy copy which is not returned by the RTO. The documents which I submitted are
1) Registration form
2) Adress proof - MSEB/Telephone Bill/Ration card copy
3) PAN card copy
4) LIC policy copy + premium payment receipt copy.
5) 3 photos

You need to talk to the agent whether LIC copy is needed. I felt it was unneccassary but then its Thane RTO:Frustrati

Guys, I am planning to go there as well. But came to know that it's closed due to a strike, and might open only by Monday. Can anyone confirm that?! If not, then I'll go tomorrow itself coz it's really urgent!!

Another query, can I transfer the car in my name using only the LIC policy (did a change of address as I got it elsewhere) as an address proof?! I stay in a rented place and don't have the above mentioned address-proof items.

Thanks in advance!

Quote:

came to know that it's closed due to a strike, and might open only by Monday. Can anyone confirm that?! If not, then I'll go tomorrow itself coz it's really urgent!!
Guys, can anyone confirm this!? Is the Thane RTO open today!?
Thanks in advance.

Bumping an old thread.

Can I get a reference or contact details of trusted RTO agent in Thane? I need to renew my Driving Licences which is expiring by end of Sept 2020. Considering that I am not available in Thane physically how do I go about renewing the Driving License? Do I need to be physically present when I need to submit the documents?

I checked the online Parivahan site and completed the application process for DL renewal, got an application no. What next? Do I send the documents to RTO Thane?

I am aware of the fact that there has been a government notification regarding the extension of license renewal till 31st Dec 2020 considering the Covid 19 scenario.