Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th March 2011, 18:29   #421
BHPian

re: New Ford Fiesta Unveiled : Report & Pics - Page 46

@Visaster
@Mustang.101

Will the new Fiesta comes with Beige interior or Black interior? Any idea about that?. I am not a big fan of Beige Interior.
Old 9th March 2011, 18:34   #422
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashok_lat View Post
@Visaster
@Mustang.101

Will the new Fiesta comes with Beige interior or Black interior? Any idea about that?. I am not a big fan of Beige Interior.

With dark grey interiors, Check a pic i posted a few pages back.
Old 9th March 2011, 18:39   #423
R17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang.101 View Post
Ofcourse its the new blkack fiesta that i drove about a month back .
Awesome place to be in, for a car enthusiast

Mustang - any updates / confirmation regarding the availability of 6 airbags, ESP, Traction Control and Hill Launch Assist as options in the top variant ? I believe initially Ford had planned to offer these but thereafter there was a change of mind because of the other goodies offered.
Old 9th March 2011, 18:47   #424
Distinguished - BHPian

The scoop pics made me noticed one thing.
the new Fiesta got to have the most raked belt line in these segment cars.
Old 9th March 2011, 18:56   #425
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by R17 View Post
Awesome place to be in, for a car enthusiast

Mustang - any updates / confirmation regarding the availability of 6 airbags, ESP, Traction Control and Hill Launch Assist as options in the top variant ? I believe initially Ford had planned to offer these but thereafter there was a change of mind because of the other goodies offered.
Btw before any of these questions, Did you guys know that the new fiesta is actually wider than the fusion, which was itself a pretty wide car.

6 Airbags : No confirmations
ESP : Yes
TC : Yes
Hill Launch : Yes

These all goodies will be there in the petrol auto top variant, thats all i know, don't know about the rest of the variants.
Old 9th March 2011, 19:33   #426
Senior - BHPian

Does Ford plan to equip the Fiesta with Ford Sync as in the US? Great system I must say, but some mixed reviews too. Dealers in the US have started giving special lessons to buyers on the Sync system
Old 9th March 2011, 19:44   #427
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by vineethvazhayil View Post
Does Ford plan to equip the Fiesta with Ford Sync as in the US? Great system I must say, but some mixed reviews too. Dealers in the US have started giving special lessons to buyers on the Sync system
That will be a US only spec as far as the Fiesta in concerned but we may see this system in India as our next car.
Also, The SYNC will be a much more upgraded and effective weapon by then .

By the way, I have some great news for people who are looking to buy the fiesta classic, This comes from the Autocar magazine & the TNS survey.

Fiesta Tops Customer Satisfaction

Fiesta tops customer satisfaction | Autocar India

Last edited by Mustang.101 : 9th March 2011 at 19:45.
Old 9th March 2011, 20:15   #428
BANNED

I don't find any difference between Hyundai RB and this Fiesta body themes.
Old 10th March 2011, 09:10   #429
BHPian

Quote:
That will be a US only spec as far as the Fiesta in concerned...
Hi Mustang,

It's really great for us Ford owners/fans to have you give us all the juicy information!

Pardon me if this has been asked/answered earlier in this thread: will be the Indian 2011 Fiesta be the Europe or US spec where steering and suspension is concerned?

I did read somewhere on the net that the US version is slightly 'softer', is that right?

Quote:
By the way, I have some great news for people who are looking to buy the fiesta classic, This comes from the Autocar magazine & the TNS survey.

Fiesta Tops Customer Satisfaction..
Heartwarming news for us Fiesta owners, thanks for the link!
Old 10th March 2011, 12:47   #430
BHPian

Hi Mustang.101,

You are doing a fabulous job over here. Hope there is no conflict of interest.

One small info required, as you have driven the black test car as you said in a previous post, how would you find the middle hump disturbing the rear seatings. I am just referring to Vento where it is quite inconvenient. Would it be comfortable for 3 average adults at the rear ?

Thanks for your response in advance.
Old 10th March 2011, 13:19   #431
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damu View Post
Pardon me if this has been asked/answered earlier in this thread: will be the Indian 2011 Fiesta be the Europe or US spec where steering and suspension is concerned?

The Europe spec car will come here, Expect the suspension to be similar to the current fiesta but obviously better in both ride and handling, especially handling

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalDragon View Post
One small info required, as you have driven the black test car as you said in a previous post, how would you find the middle hump disturbing the rear seatings. I am just referring to Vento where it is quite inconvenient. Would it be comfortable for 3 average adults at the rear ?

Thanks for your response in advance.
If you ask me, all sedans under 15 lacs in India are 4 seaters lol. The rear bench of the car is wider than the current fiesta and the hump is not very prominent. So basically if you can squeeze(with some amount of discomfort) 5 adults in the current fiesta then in the new fiesta, they would fit comfortably. The rear bench is wider than the current fiesta, the fusion and the figo.
Old 10th March 2011, 14:22   #432
BHPian

Quote:
If you ask me, all sedans under 15 lacs in India are 4 seaters lol. The rear bench of the car is wider than the current fiesta and the hump is not very prominent. So basically if you can squeeze(with some amount of discomfort) 5 adults in the current fiesta then in the new fiesta, they would fit comfortably. The rear bench is wider than the current fiesta, the fusion and the figo.
That really sounds great. If I refer to my SX4, the rear bench width is 1735 mm and 3 are truly comfortable here. Whereas the current fiesta is 1686 mm. So I assume the new fiesta would be somewhere around 1725 to really make you feel the difference and that should be fine.
Old 11th March 2011, 14:31   #433
Team-BHP Support

New Ford Fiesta crossed 1 million mark in Europe

Saw an interesting piece of information today. Sales of the latest gen Ford Fiesta (hatch version) have reached one million in Europe.

Some snippets below:
  • Sales of the latest-generation Ford Fiesta have reached one million in Europe. The landmark was achieved just 28 months after the stylish small car went on sale in Ford dealerships.
  • More recently Ford Fiesta is the first car in its segment to achieve top crash test ratings in each of the world’s largest auto markets that perform safety testing - Europe, the U.S. and China.
As the sedan is soon-to-be-launched in India, this is a relevant bit of information. For the full story, check this link: Sales of Ford Fiesta Crosses A Million In Europe - Singapore Motoring News - Oneshift.com
Old 12th March 2011, 00:07   #434
BHPian

Quote:
The Europe spec car will come here, Expect the suspension to be similar to the current fiesta but obviously better in both ride and handling, especially handling

The Honday City is a noteworthy exception, its got an almost flat hump. The current fiesta is a size smaller than the City, and judging by the reviews so far, the new Fiesta is not that much better.

PS: Are we getting the auto only on Petrol or Diesel as well?
Old 12th March 2011, 10:33   #435
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiokidb View Post
PS: Are we getting the auto only on Petrol or Diesel as well?
This question has been answered many times on this thread, please search for the answers.

Yes the honda city will have a wider rear bench. But then again it will be atleast 1.5 Lacs more expensive than the fiesta.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks