Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th October 2005, 12:13   #16
Senior - BHPian

dude

i would strongly suggest a good 2nd hand esteem diesel.

or a brand new zen d : confused? ,,

well few of the maruti dealers still have a few zen d's left but the thing is u have to take the finance from the bank they ask you to take and secondly it would be regd/sold as a april/may car.

getting good esteem d's for 3 to 3.50 range.or check out the beige lancer d in today's deccan chronicle.

not to forget that ur fav car ie my safari is still there,willing to offer a good discount.
call me if intrested.

Last edited by aadix : 6th October 2005 at 12:24.
Old 25th October 2005, 00:47   #17

Using LPG is even better in a new car...you can be assured of petrol like performance and contrary to misconceptions, engines with LPG run twice longer than normal...thats proven worldwide..so the thumb rule..newer the car , better the performance on alternate fuel. Im putting an LPG kit in my 5 day old Optra Elite 1.6.. if you intend putting LPG in an old car, get its electricals checked/replaced for trouble free performance on LPG.
Old 25th October 2005, 10:48   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk1979
As for LPG vs diesel, LPG prices will also go up since govt is planning to reduce subsidy.
Can you pls throw more light on this probable hike in LPG prices?
Old 25th October 2005, 12:52   #19
Team-BHP Support

Its inevitable. Slowly subsidy is being reduced on kerosine and LPG. LPG has already gone through varoious hikes. Moreover diesel hike affects inflation rate as it is the fuel for transportation, but LPG rate hike does not have such a large scale effect as that of diesel. So after next main elections LPG will surely go up.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks