Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th April 2010, 00:54   #691
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deevilslair View Post
Strange.... my Sales Con at Chennai Ford says that no cars have been dispatched to him for a month now. no wonder the sales reps in the car show rooms are called sales "Cons" ... with the kind of response i am getting at ford my only reaction now is
Seriously, its very difficult to decide whom to trust and whom not to. I'm contemplating a visit to the dealer this weekend once to actually check if the Diesels were at all dispatched. My EMI too is starting 15th of next month, so I'm kind of in a fix here. Its not a very comforting situation when you've alrady paid an installment and you haven't yet got the keys.
Old 28th April 2010, 15:04   #692
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang.101 View Post
The vehicle will be despatched by the end of this month as stocks for all the dealers are being despatched in the coming 2-3 days.

However you will get your vehicle by may 1st week.
@ Mustang : I have given up. I spoke to car dealership. They have no idea when car will come (If my car was dispatched I believe they would have had some idea). They are giving me stories like take any other coloured car with vulgar coral dashboard or downgrade or both. No one is giving me exact date when I will get the car. I rang up Ford customer care who took dealership on con-call . They (SC Ford) will get back to me tomorrow, but frankly speaking I have lost hope. Probably I will have to cancell the booking on 1st. Wondering whether to book i20 now or wait for Nissan Micra.
Old 28th April 2010, 21:25   #693
BHPian

atrisarkar ,

Is your dealer Lathangi ? Did they approve your loan and the money got transferred already ?
Old 28th April 2010, 22:55   #694
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownerofazkaban View Post
atrisarkar ,

Is your dealer Lathangi ? Did they approve your loan and the money got transferred already ?
Ya, thats Lathangi. The loan got approved pretty quick through ICICI. I don't think the money has been transfered to them yet. However, the entire process of when exactly the dealer en cashes the money from the bank seems a bit hazy to me.
Old 29th April 2010, 14:15   #695
BHPian

If your loan is not yet disbursed, then EMIs should not start.

Could somebody please confirm what is the formal way to know that Car has come against my booking ?

"coz dealer told me they at times get extra stocks which could be alloted resulting in faster than regular delivery times.
Old 29th April 2010, 16:51   #696
BHPian

@Mkerala,
i went through this thread from first page till 47 pages. I was so happy n hopeful that i will get to see the Mkerala's car. and Mustang will put a comment on it. But i cant locate any post. did you get your car buddy.

@mustang. if Mkerala is busy, do you have any information whether he has received the same.

I'm very very excited to see Mkerala's first car. i was not even excited to get my car delivered.

Mkerala please speak up. M eagerly waiting and glued to this thread.
Old 29th April 2010, 17:02   #697
BHPian

mkerala has unfortunately been banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endofdayz View Post
@Mkerala,
i went through this thread from first page till 47 pages. I was so happy n hopeful that i will get to see the Mkerala's car. and Mustang will put a comment on it. But i cant locate any post. did you get your car buddy.

@mustang. if Mkerala is busy, do you have any information whether he has received the same.

I'm very very excited to see Mkerala's first car. i was not even excited to get my car delivered.

Mkerala please speak up. M eagerly waiting and glued to this thread.
Old 29th April 2010, 17:04   #698
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brix View Post
mkerala has unfortunately been banned.

Brix why is he banned. any reason. did i miss something here.
Old 29th April 2010, 17:26   #699
BHPian

That is beyond my security clearance.

Its a Mod matter. He's always available on Facebook as Tharun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endofdayz View Post
Brix why is he banned. any reason. did i miss something here.
Old 29th April 2010, 18:16   #700
RGK
Senior - BHPian

+1 Tharun George - facebook.com/figo
Old 30th April 2010, 12:08   #701
BHPian

@Mustang: Just wanted to know, if I cancell my booking due to dealer's inability to supply the car on time, can dealer deduct cancellation charges from booking amount?
Old 30th April 2010, 13:53   #702
BHPian

Same is the case with my relatives in Delhi... They have been waiting for almost 40 days now after booking the car. They have lost hope, interest & excitement of buying a new car.
Old 30th April 2010, 14:08   #703
BHPian

Yesterday after having some hot argument with SP in my dealership, today he called me to take the delivery of my White FIGO TDCi ZXi(booked on 29th March 2010) at evening, but thinking to take it on 1st May as it is my wedding anniversary.
Old 30th April 2010, 16:06   #704
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemantwaghe View Post
@Mustang: Just wanted to know, if I cancell my booking due to dealer's inability to supply the car on time, can dealer deduct cancellation charges from booking amount?
Yes - you stand to lose 5000. Atleast MPL Chennai charges that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiren959 View Post
Yesterday after having some hot argument with SP in my dealership, today he called me to take the delivery of my White FIGO TDCi ZXi(booked on 29th March 2010) at evening, but thinking to take it on 1st May as it is my wedding anniversary.
Congrats.
Old 30th April 2010, 17:13   #705
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brix View Post
Yes - you stand to lose 5000. Atleast MPL Chennai charges that.

Congrats.
And finally SC ford called me, (after asking for refund), said they received communication from Ford Chennai that car will be billed on 8th May , to be delivered by 15th. Wondering how trustworthy are dealers or for that matter Ford , Chennai.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks