Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th March 2010, 15:45   #106
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayukh View Post
I sincerely hope that they will keep their words. I am not saying that all dealers are bad. In fact, they may even surprise you by doing pre-dated delivery. Hope for the best.
Hope so to mayukh, does what you mention hold for new cars launched in the market? like figo
Called up the Sales person, she said that they are expecting about 80 vehicles to be delivered between 25th and 30 th from Ford yard. And mine is among the 80 cars to be delivered. Hoping it turns out to be true
Old 19th March 2010, 15:55   #107
RGK
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkerala View Post
I didn't actually complaint. I posted about this here and mustang esquired it and it turned out to be a complaint to my dealer. I don't know how is they going to feel about me.

I was ready to wait for one or two week and then complaint. But now two months for zxi petrol squeeze with black dash.

I didn't expect this from ford.

You don't know how long i have been waiting for a car. I am now just patient less. I am waiting with my money for last one year buying a car. I waited for my estilo for 4 months and cancelled my booking in January due to non-delivery and waited till now for figo. Now again wait.

Mustang.101 can you help me?

My friends are now laughing at me when i talk about my new car (Also my family).
Very Sorry to hear this. Having paid the full amount and waiting is really horrible. You need not worry about the dealer. It is your hard earned money till the product is delivered.

As Gilead said and if you are OK then do think of changing to the available color which will ease up your tension (one month period will look like 100 years for you now) and avoid walking to your dealer regularly. - I advise this as you have had bad experience in the past.
Old 19th March 2010, 15:56   #108
RGK
Senior - BHPian

@ Mustang - what gone wrong to mkerala. I think QC is doing better than Logistics in Ford India
Old 19th March 2010, 15:57   #109
BANNED

[
Quote:
Mustang.101 can you help me?

My friends are now laughing at me when i talk about my new car (Also my family).
I will enquire about this, wait for a couple of days.
Old 19th March 2010, 15:57   #110
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGK View Post
Very Sorry to hear this. Having paid the full amount and waiting is really horrible. You need not worry about the dealer. It is your hard earned money till the product is delivered.

As Gilead said and if you are OK then do think of changing to the available color which will ease up your tension (one month period will look like 100 years for you now) and avoid walking to your dealer regularly. - I advise this as you have had bad experience in the past.
My family members have different opinion in terms of colour. They all like the squeeze. Also for me i like to have an variety color. All other colours are very common and not so attractive.
Old 19th March 2010, 15:59   #111
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang.101 View Post
[

I will enquire about this, wait for a couple of days.
Ok i will wait for few days.
Old 19th March 2010, 16:32   #112
BANNED

Facing problems with your dealers?

If anyone here is facing an issue with their dealers who are not informing you about the tentative delivery date & are fleecing you by telling you that certain colors/trims are not available then please call our customer care & tell them about your case in detail.

They will certainly help you out regarding this.

PS - There is some issue regarding sea grey color @ ford india (shortage), except that all colors/trims for figo are available.

Last edited by Mustang.101 : 19th March 2010 at 16:43.
Old 19th March 2010, 16:35   #113
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
PS - There is some issue regarding sea grey color @ ford india, except that all colors/trims for figo are available.
Just a suggestion. Please mention what type of issue your facing cause reading your post no one will book the sea grey as they will think it is an issue with paint quality.
Old 19th March 2010, 16:40   #114
BHPian

My TD car was Sea Grey and I was not very much impressed with it..To make it worse, it was not kept clean. I had put this color as my second choice as the snaps I had seen on sites looked very good. But in flesh, I didn't find it very attractive.

Couple of days later when I visited showroom again, Sea Grey car was kept cleaned and shining. Then I felt it ok, but still not something to qualify as "very good".
Old 19th March 2010, 16:43   #115
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by vid6639 View Post
Just a suggestion. Please mention what type of issue your facing cause reading your post no one will book the sea grey as they will think it is an issue with paint quality.
There is a shortage issue,A shipment of One type of coat that goes on the sea grey has not arrived & is missing/lost <------ Nobody's clear about this.

Also this issue will be dealt with within a week's time & then it would be fine.
Old 19th March 2010, 16:45   #116
BANNED

Just now i called up my dealer again as mustang confirmed that there is no problem with squeeze. They now promised me to deliver the car within 4 days.

When they took my phone he told me that he was about to call me to say this. Whats is going with dealer?

Also a special thanks to mustang. He here to provide us with truthful information, so that we won't be cheated by dealers.

The same thing was happen when i booked my estilo and that dealer fooled me for 4 months and i have to cencel it.

Last edited by mkerala : 19th March 2010 at 16:50.
Old 19th March 2010, 16:48   #117
BANNED

Quote:
Just now i called up my dealer again as mustang confirmed that there is no problem with squeeze. They now promised me to deliver the car within 4 days.

When they took my phone he told me that he was about to call me to say this. Whats is going with dealer?
Its good news na, Now you should call him up tomorrow evening to confirm about this.
Old 19th March 2010, 16:49   #118
Senior - BHPian

MKerala,

Dealer seems to be taking you for a might big ride!

I have one Chill Figo Titanium (Diesel) booked in the family.

Supposed to be delivered today / tomorrow by Kairali Ford. It is their first vehicle and they are totally n00b in this process; now I need to check with them as to what the current status is as per the dealer.
Old 19th March 2010, 16:49   #119
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayan View Post
i wonder how someone who lives in my colony has got his titanium green figo more than 2 weeks back and its registered also.
need to strike a conversation with him and figure out how he got his car so soon - in fact even before the official price announcement this chap had his car for a week

What is his job? He may be a dealer or employee of ford.
Old 19th March 2010, 16:53   #120
BANNED

Quote:
Its good news na, Now you should call him up tomorrow evening to confirm about this.
Yes i will do that. Anyway thanks for the valuable help you provide to members in this forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyWheels View Post
MKerala,

Dealer seems to be taking you for a might big ride!

I have one Chill Figo Titanium (Diesel) booked in the family.

Supposed to be delivered today / tomorrow by Kairali Ford. It is their first vehicle and they are totally n00b in this process; now I need to check with them as to what the current status is as per the dealer.
Which kairali ford? Cochin?

Also how is this chill? I didn't got a chance to see it in metal. I think it is similar to beige.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks