Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th May 2010, 14:25   #46
BANNED

Wow, this is getting interesting man. Glued to this thread for a few days now. Come on Degital, well, Digital Master, show us your product, its certification and performance.
Old 17th May 2010, 17:48   #47
MAS
Senior - BHPian

This is getting interesting.

Degital (Digital) Master, sorry, but you sound to me like a kid in the candy shop. You seem to be pouncing on everyone who asks for the genuineness of your ad. If you have an invention which has performed as per your claims, the best thing for you and for all of us (and for the whole world) is to prove your claims.

It is high to let your product do the talking.

Last edited by MAS : 17th May 2010 at 17:50.
Old 17th May 2010, 18:01   #48
BHPian

and another point to be noted is that all the test vehicles mentioned in the site are of Maruti Suzuki

Ritz
Swift petrol
Swift Diesel
Suzuki SX4
Swift Dzire
Grand Vitara

OXY PLUS, Save Fuel Save Earth, Catalyc Converter
Old 17th May 2010, 19:24   #49
BHPian

What if you don't have a cat con?

From what I've read it seems to be a combination of EGR & WAI, but then again I'm not too clued into cars.
The name OXY+ lead me to believe it's a hydroxyl generator [device that generates nascent oxygen - O, which oxidizes more readily what O2].
Old 17th May 2010, 19:36   #50
Senior - BHPian

Digital / Degital Master...

I ll give you an offer.

Sell me one piece of your amazing equipment. I will pay you in full for the equipment with a PDC dated 15 days from date of sale.

I ll test out your claim and report on T Bhp. What do your say?
Old 17th May 2010, 20:33   #51
BHPian

Where is this post by Degital/Digital Master. Did I miss something?. went through the whole thread many times, cant see any posts by this person.

The english used in the website is confirmation enough for this whole thing being a scam.
Old 21st May 2010, 12:16   #52
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
We could. But to lodge a complaint, we'd need someone to invest, and then lose that money. Any volunteers? Anyone who reads this thread wouldn't in their right minds (currently the first google match for search term Oxyplus Dorf Katel).
Quote:
Originally Posted by srishiva View Post
Why don't the company send one free equipment to the whole of TBHP? That should validate it and should increase their sales immensely.
Can it be done? Degital (Digital) Master?
Hi Guys,

To end the speculation I had the opportunity to test a product which claimed excatly the same thing. Was told that it was manufactured by someone in Kolkatta and was approved by Mahindra's. Was tested on a Santro and Alto.

Without getting into test details or any discussions I would sum up the product as follows - Absolute rubbish and 100% scam. Have attached pics of the product as delivered to me(no box or packaging whatsoever).

The blackpart is supposed to be the so called convertor which is clamped on to the exhaust as close to the manifold as possible. The other end has to go into the air filter pipe.

Viper
Attached Thumbnails
SCAM : Device to increase your Car's Mileage (Oxyplus from Dorf Katel)-dsc07270.jpg  

SCAM : Device to increase your Car's Mileage (Oxyplus from Dorf Katel)-dsc07271.jpg  

Last edited by viper : 21st May 2010 at 12:21.
Old 21st May 2010, 12:19   #53
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Thanks for sharing that, Viper. Yuck, if they wanted to scam, the least they could do is make a decent looking part. That "thing" looks like its been manufactured by the local cobbler!
Old 22nd May 2010, 17:22   #54
MAS
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper View Post
Absolute rubbish and 100% scam.
Viper

Thank you for putting the speculation to an end. I wonder what Digital Vampire has to add now. Viper is the Vampire Slayer.
Old 22nd May 2010, 17:50   #55
Senior - BHPian

How much did they charge you?

that is definitely domestic gas pipe.
Old 22nd May 2010, 17:54   #56
BHPian

Domain ID3929464-AFIN
Domain Name:OXYPLUS.CO.IN
Created On:17-Dec-2009 13:01:55 UTC
Last Updated On:16-Feb-2010 02:37:02 UTC
Expiration Date:17-Dec-2010 13:01:55 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Netlynx Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (R62-AFIN)
Registrant IDI_10537394
Registrant Name:M. D. Ismail
Registrant Organizationorf Katel
Registrant Street1:111, Dimple Arcade,
Registrant Street2:Thakur Complex,
Registrant Street3:Kandivali (E),
Registrant City:Mumbai
Registrant State/Province:Maharashtra
Registrant Postal Code:400101
Registrant Country:IN
Registrant Phone:+91.2232223393
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:@rediffmail.com
Admin IDI_10537394
Admin Name:M. D. Ismail
Admin Organizationorf Katel
Admin Street1:111, Dimple Arcade,
Admin Street2:Thakur Complex,
Admin Street3:Kandivali (E),
Admin City:Mumbai
Admin State/Province:Maharashtra
Admin Postal Code:400101
Admin Country:IN
Admin Phone:+91.2232223393
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:@rediffmail.com
Tech IDI_10537394
Tech Name:M. D. Ismail
Tech Organizationorf Katel
Tech Street1:111, Dimple Arcade,
Tech Street2:Thakur Complex,
Tech Street3:Kandivali (E),
Tech City:Mumbai
Tech State/Province:Maharashtra
Tech Postal Code:400101
Tech Country:IN
Tech Phone:+91.2232223393
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:@rediffmail.com
Name Server:TS1.ALLWEBSERVER.COM
Name Server:TS2.ALLWEBSERVER.COM

Website developed recently. They claim to be a 35 year old company. If its such a valuable and impressive device. Do they have any kind of design, product or process patent?
Old 24th May 2010, 13:29   #57

Master's Opinion

Thanks to all of you who has subscribed to oxyplus in Team BHP,- The Point of discussions are A product of the millenium having an outstanding technology to share & experience practically as we were given the responsibilities of conducting the Test right From R & D to imp technical persons who knows & understands about Autmotive technology with long experience where More than 50 vehicles of different models were tested & experienced this unique technology to share from Dec 2006 till date & its going on . During the course of 1 & half month we have also fitted 50+ vehicles ,we have got test reports where we increased milage more than 100% & pollution reduced from 7.9 in petrol engines to 0.15.We have series of reports from the compitent authorities with comments of better performences of the enginesafter fitment which is really interesting.
There are plenty of imp test reports . So we are again inviting all concerned who contributed in the blog to have the opportunity to test it & share the wonderful, lifetime experiece. Persons interested to understand the technology as well as practical demonstration ,- we request you to send your Profilealso. That will help us to know more & then we will be able to take firm decisionof invitation In the blog there is a confusing comment with a picture of different machine which does not resemble at all with our machine also. This is not done ,- one should have the proper spirit in a debate that only we expect.
We are asking all concerned to go through the the website www.dorfkatel.com once again to understand the Technology.
It is also for information to all concerned that from Bangalore 6 persons have already visited & by driving on their own impressed with the performence & asked how its possible with extra loads to climb stiff flyover on Top Gear with AC on without there was no loss of power while driving on Top gear with a speed of 30 to 35 with AC on semi-congested roads also.
The gentleman who initiated the discussion & commented on the blog,(User Id :kannan666 ,Place : banglore) we are specially inviting again
If anybody is having any further enquiry please dont hesitate to send us mail
Regards
Degital Master
Mumbai
Old 24th May 2010, 14:52   #58
Senior - BHPian

@Digital Master, you are harping the same old tune.
Anyone with a little bit of common sense can understand the value of the product you are trying to sell.

If you really want to convince us, Why don't upload some of the test data from your tests? Why don't you get your product certified by a regulatory body?

You mention of some technology, but you are not clear on what technology it is, how does your product work? What is this technology you speak off?

Until you can come up with some concrete evidence, please refrain from posting.

@Mods, I think this thread deserves to be closed.
Old 24th May 2010, 15:11   #59
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmiester View Post
@Digital Master, you are harping the same old tune.
Anyone with a little bit of common sense can understand the value of the product you are trying to sell.
If you really want to convince us, Why don't upload some of the test data from your tests? Why don't you get your product certified by a regulatory body?
You mention of some technology, but you are not clear on what technology it is, how does your product work? What is this technology you speak off?
Until you can come up with some concrete evidence, please refrain from posting.
+10 to that.

@Digital Master:
Simple question: How does your product work?

I find the explanation given in your site to be somewhat different from what it used to be when this thread was started.

Quote:
On a second thought, wouldn't that be killing the fun?

Last edited by clevermax : 24th May 2010 at 15:15.
Old 24th May 2010, 17:30   #60
Team-BHP Support

What are you guys complaining about? That thing definitely has German build quality

I think it has been flicked from a Washing machine - it is the water inlet if you want me to be specific. See, the smaller end goes into the tap and the bigger end goes into the washing machine (with a filter net attached).

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks