Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th May 2010, 18:26   #61

Master's Opinion

At the outset i m requesting all of u concerned to think seriously about the following submissions.
1 . Our team has dedicated for last 4 years for conducting test/trial,- right from auto maker to automobile related people, so don't doubt the integrity & sincerity of the product without seeing what is there at the end of the tunnel.
2. if at all u are attached to any automotive manufacturer (since we don't know your profile), all these reports are having DISCLAIMER notice attachment. we can not break the thumb rules as a responsible team & we believe in ethics.
3. We can definitely share some report which we want to sent via post to you directly. So give your address & contact numbers.
4. The dealers/ master dealers selected in India by the co , are highly qualified experienced automobile engineers/ mechanical engineers with experiences we interacted with .We have been entrusted to conduct trials on their vehicles also. We believe you'll agree with us that they are not fools to invest 10 to 15 lacs only after testing as 1st instalment payments as per terms & conditions of Dorf Katel.
5. we are here not to fight with u but to convince u .Our point is very simple & precise as it is not for granted that everybody should know everything /or having knowledge . So many technologies are invented & ultimately it goes for mass benefits.So please contact us by return mail at [COLOR=#0000ff]fcpcc@yahoo.co.in[/COLOR] at your earliest to clear your confusions
Thanks & regards
Digital Master.
Old 24th May 2010, 20:19   #62
MAS
Senior - BHPian

Digital Master, your replies are shocking.

We are not questioning the integrity of your team or your spirit. You must understand that this is a forum and it is only fair that any "new" technology will be "analysed". All we ask for is a proof to believe that your product is genuine.

You have been repeatedly claiming that your product is "product of the millenium having an outstanding technology" with "More than 50 vehicles of different models were tested & experienced this unique technology". Bhaiya, proof kidhar hai?

I did not understand what you mean by "if at all u are attached to any automotive manufacturer (since we don't know your profile), all these reports are having DISCLAIMER notice attachment. we can not break the thumb rules as a responsible team & we believe in ethics." Kindly elaborate if you want to sell your product to an automobile manufacturer or you are worried if they would "steal" your "product of the millenium having an outstanding technology"

In this hi-tech world, where you claim to have a product of the millennium, you "can definitely share some report which we want to sent via post to you directly." I am sure you can scan and upload the reports on this wonderful forum. (I know you are good at technology as you guys have scanned the BMW's logo and photoshopped it, so i am sure you can post it in this wonderful forum)

"we are here not to fight with u but to convince u. Our point is very simple & precise as it is not for granted that everybody should know everything /or having knowledge . So many technologies are invented & ultimately it goes for mass benefits." This is the only point where in you sound normal. Well, at least at the beginning and the end. This forum is also not for everybody. Members here are all auto enthusiasts and are keen to know more of the latest technologies. I request you not take this forum lightly and reply seriously.

"without seeing what is there at the end of the tunnel." Hey it should be without seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. As this is your product, we kindly, sincerely, earnestly, honestly request you to show us the way. Right now it looks like a black hole.

If i were you with this product which can do wonders, i would have already given samples of the product to some of the moderators for their testing, analysis and evaluation. If you spend time on this forum you would realize how the big manufacturers are inviting the moderators not only to test and review their products, but also show off their expensive factories with multi-million dollar investments.
Old 25th May 2010, 09:42   #63
Senior - BHPian

Thread Closure!!

Hi Mods,

I sincerely request you to close this thread now as the queries have no answers except the same repeat marketing replies.

Thank you.
Old 25th May 2010, 12:32   #64
MAS
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
currently the first google match for search term Oxyplus Dorf Katel).
As this thread is currently the third match in a google search for Oxyplus Dorf Katel, would suggest to keep the thread open till one of our moderators/members test the product and give the results.
Old 25th May 2010, 12:52   #65
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital MAster View Post
At the outset i m requesting all of u concerned to think seriously about the following submissions.
1 . Our team has dedicated for last 4 years for conducting test/trial,- right from auto maker to automobile related people, so don't doubt the integrity & sincerity of the product without seeing what is there at the end of the tunnel.
2. if at all u are attached to any automotive manufacturer (since we don't know your profile), all these reports are having DISCLAIMER notice attachment. we can not break the thumb rules as a responsible team & we believe in ethics.
3. We can definitely share some report which we want to sent via post to you directly. So give your address & contact numbers.
4. The dealers/ master dealers selected in India by the co , are highly qualified experienced automobile engineers/ mechanical engineers with experiences we interacted with .We have been entrusted to conduct trials on their vehicles also. We believe you'll agree with us that they are not fools to invest 10 to 15 lacs only after testing as 1st instalment payments as per terms & conditions of Dorf Katel.
5. we are here not to fight with u but to convince u .Our point is very simple & precise as it is not for granted that everybody should know everything /or having knowledge . So many technologies are invented & ultimately it goes for mass benefits.So please contact us by return mail at [COLOR=#0000ff]fcpcc@yahoo.co.in[/COLOR] at your earliest to clear your confusions
Thanks & regards
Digital Master.
Since you have claimed that you are such a professional company dealing with a state of the art product. Why are you needlessly wasting your words with useless comments.

Since this is an open forum, please post here the details of your product, its images, how its fitted, how does it look, variants for different cars, tech data, charts , graphs of anything that you may have analyzed in you test centre. I promise you tbhp has loads of server space.

Look at the brighter side, you people will have free publicity and adv. without even spending a single penny. many of us tried to visit your site, but nothing is written there except tall claims which bends law of chemistry and physics.

PS: BTW You people are into restaurants too, do let us know, as they are also useful for bhpains in there weekly meets, believe me some are a real foody here. (pun intended)

FYI: We members are indeed attached to various auto companies. We pay, we buy from them to practically live with their products. Doesn't that count.
In short we are the end user, We are the reason they earn their living.

Last edited by SirAlec : 25th May 2010 at 12:57.
Old 25th May 2010, 12:53   #66
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAS View Post
As this thread is currently the third match in a google search for Oxyplus Dorf Katel, would suggest to keep the thread open till one of our moderators/members test the product and give the results.
No it is actually the first result.

SCAM : Device to increase your Car's Mileage (Oxyplus from Dorf Katel)-oxyresult.png

Is this product suitable for Maruti vehicles only? Or is it because Maruti vehicles are the most common here and easier to make a customer base?

Name:  marutiOxy.PNG
Views: 987
Size:  225.9 KB

I have questions, May be Digital_Master can answer that

1) How did you measure the increase in pick up and power? How did you come up with the result of 53% in case of Ritz?

2) What is overall performance? How was the figure of 44% deduced?

3) How was the reduction in sound measured as 52%?

4) Any negative effects that one can expect after installing the product? At least any minor ones?

Quote:
We believe you'll agree with us that they are not fools to invest 10 to 15 lacs only after testing as 1st instalment payments as per terms & conditions of Dorf Katel.
You are not really looking forward to sell your product to customers aren't you? Now I see from where your revenue comes.

Last edited by clevermax : 25th May 2010 at 12:59.
Old 25th May 2010, 13:01   #67
BHPian

i mean seriously man, all yayaas and yoohoos arent concrete enough for you to prove us your stuff works!!

And since your website carries info on branded cars and their performance improvements, I suggest you to authenticate it, or the company/customers will end up sueing you.
Old 25th May 2010, 15:35   #68
MAS
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevermax View Post
No it is actually the first result.
Somehow, the google on my computer is showing it as third .

Nevertheless, Digital Vampire.. we are waiting for your reply!!!
Attached Thumbnails
SCAM : Device to increase your Car's Mileage (Oxyplus from Dorf Katel)-google.jpg  

Old 25th May 2010, 20:21   #69
Distinguished - BHPian

@ Digital MAster:
Quote:
What is the harm in sharing the same with all of us on the open forum? Why do you want to be secretive and send the details to a selected few directly?

Quote:
4. The dealers/ master dealers selected in India by the co , are highly qualified experienced automobile engineers/ mechanical engineers with experiences we interacted with .We have been entrusted to conduct trials on their vehicles also.
Could you kindly share these dealers' addresses and other contact details on the open forum please?

Quote:
5. we are here not to fight with u but to convince u .
We look forward to being convinced. However, there has been no invitation from your end to test your product in an impartial manner, as had been requested earlier.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Traveller View Post
@ Digital MAster: IF your co. would like to sponsor an event, including reimbursement of transport and accommodation, where a group of senior members (especially those with technical knowledge) on this forum from across the country can assess, experience and judge for themselves how good your product is, I shall be more than willing to join such a group and give my honest opinion on your product.
Quote:
Our point is very simple & precise as it is not for granted that everybody should know everything /or having knowledge . So many technologies are invented & ultimately it goes for mass benefits.
Does this appear to be a veiled allegation that members on this forum do not have knowledge of the science behind your so-called invention of mass benefit?
Quote:
So please contact us by return mail at fcpcc@yahoo.co.in at your earliest to clear your confusions
And why should any one do that, when you simply refuse to answer basic questions posed? such as
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
I have some questions for you, and would highly appreciate replies (with relevant proof wherever possible).

Please explain in detail how this technology is outstanding. What is different about it, and how exactly does it work?

Do you have a test center? Pictures please. Where was the R&D done? What are the qualifications (including educational) & experience (including from the auto industry) of your R&D team? Who are these "imp technical persons"?

Which cars?

Where are the test results? Have they been audited by an external (third party) recognised agency?

Has this device been tested by the ARAI? What are their findings?
Old 10th July 2010, 00:19   #70
Senior - BHPian

Update!

Guess what both the website Dorf Katel and oxyplus.co.in is down as expected.

Old 10th July 2010, 00:30   #71
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirAlec View Post
Update!

Guess what both the website Dorf Katel and oxyplus.co.in is down as expected.

LOL! They must have hired a good web designer who knows English and doesn't copy BMW's logo!!
Old 3rd December 2010, 13:45   #72
BHPian

Friends, don't torch me for this. My intention is to point out some facts that I know (though the thread is little old now).

In all his posts, Digital Master has mentioned the company name as Dorf Katel. Actually, there is a company by the name Dorf Ketal in the field of specialty chemicals. Dorf Ketal
  1. To my knowledge, this is an Indian company run by Menon family (first and second generation entrepreneurs), and it has quite a good reputation. Most of their customers are in developed nations. They are supposed to be doing business in excess of 700-800 Cr per year.
  2. They recently bought a DuPont unit Dorf Ketal buys DuPont unit for $40 mn - The Economic Times
  3. One more Dorf Ketal buys Vertec biz of Johnson Matthey
  4. Google 'Dorf Ketal news' for more, if interested.
So maybe someone has tried to leverage Dorf Ketal's brand equity with a similar sounding name Dorf Katel.

I am in no way connected to Dorf Ketal or Dorf Katel

Last edited by prateek99 : 3rd December 2010 at 13:50.
Old 3rd December 2010, 14:10   #73
Senior - BHPian

IMO, Its a scam. They ask the dealer to invest about 1m. And they expect he would be generate profit too out of this! If such a thing existed or was reliable enough I am sure the automobile companies would have installed in their cars ab initio. After all in India a large population still keeps in mind the FE figures before their purchases.
Old 3rd December 2010, 14:48   #74
BHPian

Yep TaureanBull. It is a scam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateek99 View Post
someone has tried to leverage Dorf Ketal's brand equity with a similar sounding name Dorf Katel.
Not by Dorf KEtAl. By some Dorf KAtEl.

Last edited by prateek99 : 3rd December 2010 at 14:51.
Old 3rd December 2010, 15:54   #75
MAS
Senior - BHPian

Guys, this is a really old thread.

These guys have gone from Dorf Katel to Uranium Technologies and now they have started UTCARS.

Check it out in the link below

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ww-utcars.html

MODS: This thread could be closed.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks