Team-BHP - DC's Swift !!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   DC's Swift !! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/7982-dcs-swift.html)

Hey ...Check out the DC's Swift ...slight modifications include white coloured roof and a balck traga top(guess its removable!)....complete with low profile tyres 205/40 17"ers shod with neat looking white coloured alloys...a lay man would simply mistake it as a Mini !
Taken this one from AsiaWok on the 6th Floor! (Many thanks to the 12x Opitcal Zoom!)

[quote=comfortablywacky] a lay man would simply mistake it as a Mini !

the first pic definately makes her look like a Mini.. good work.. not over done it this time..

Personally, I dont like Minis. So the modified Swift comes across as very ugly to me.

Hey Deeps,
The Swift is hardly "modified" the only Modification done here is aftermarket alloys and painted/cut the rooftop.

Quote:

Originally Posted by comfortablywacky
Hey Deeps,
The Swift is hardly "modified" the only Modification done here is aftermarket alloys and painted/cut the rooftop.

Whatever !!!!.It does look good to me.H ecould have avoided that ragtop

except for the alloys, the car doesn't seem too different- the white top looks kinda out of the place, given the grey base; IMHO....

nice alloys, though- but the ride must have gone for a toss- as it is, the swift's ride is stiff with 185/70 R14's...one thing to be noticed- the wheel well seems to have enough gap left to go even one more size up...

i didnt like it even a bit dude...a simple black swift would look much better than this..even without alloys...

I found the swift to look kinda out of proportion. But somwhow this one seems more right with the big alloys and the roof.

Aaaaah there he goes maaaan!! He just loves to screw up cars dosent he??
The swift is a decent looker by itself. Why make it look like some other car. Goddamn it al he can do is copy cars and other peoples designs. A big thumbs down for DC!!

that looks more like poormans Mini

Actually it looks VERY UGLY to me.. even a standard Red Swift ZXI looks better than this..

I saw a green Swift in Bangi with black roof.... It looked awesome. Contemplating on painting my red swifts roof black.... what say guys?

Can't compare Mini to Swift. Mini is way too cool. Remember "Italian Job"? A real looker from whatever angle.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aseem
I saw a green Swift in Bangi with black roof.... It looked awesome. Contemplating on painting my red swifts roof black.... what say guys?

I would suggest you leave the roof as it is....and if u want to try anythin new... just get some stickering on the sides..... and a lil on the hood.... flames, chequered flags, tribal design anything except the stripes that flow from hood to tail which is as common as mosquitoes in a swamp.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MalluDude
Can't compare Mini to Swift. Mini is way too cool. Remember "Italian Job"? A real looker from whatever angle.

yeah dude.... I've seen some mini's in bangalore and they are so cute.... they look like a bug in a sea of traffic.... :-) so small and easy to drive... like a toy... and i would love to own one....