Team-BHP - Protest against Tata Motors.EDIT Supreme Court Orders Tata to repair Sumo (pg.40)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Protest against Tata Motors.EDIT Supreme Court Orders Tata to repair Sumo (pg.40) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/8043-protest-against-tata-motors-edit-supreme-court-orders-tata-repair-sumo-pg-40-a.html)

This was seen by Sam, Vivek Phadnis, Mclaren, Shravan and me at Vaahan Yatra...

]

]

We were very angry that this sort of thing still happens to consumers... Spoke to the owners, and it seems it was the first Sumo Victa in Karnataka. The alloys show that it's probably a high-end model.

Worst of all, the next day some Tata representatives came and ripped these stickers off...disgraceful...

well cant say more..was really disgraceful to see such an incident..at 1st we thought it was a display car by tata then sam realised that it was a protest car..and so we got our cams out to show the world..was even more disgraceful to see the tata guys ripping the stickers off..hope some justice is done to the customer..

Well they must have got a really bad lemon which sucked this bad....But who/what gives the Tata people the right to come and rip the stickers off of the car? Wasn't there any resistance at all from the people who put the car on display?

How the hell could Tata representatives rip off stickers?

Hey McL and Sam.. Didn't the customer protest against the Tata representatives touching his/her car??? I would have sued them if they'd touched my vehicle....

This is very sad to see, especially the reps coming and rippin the stickers off... SAD...

There was a huge commotion and I believe an FIR has been filed by the owners...

Ripping off the stickers is criminal damage. Good job they have got a FIR registered.

Ripping off stickers? Well, what can I say? :|

***, the tata guyz should be sued for this....the owner has all the rights to make his own stuff on his vehicle.....hope he/she gets the justice!

well a great way to show the world about the quality of the car i must say!!its really sad to read this.the owner nust definitely be depressed and angry at the same time!!and how dare tata dealers rip off the stickers?guess what explanation the guys at tata motors have to give!i do hope some auto magazine publishes this so that a wider audience gets to know about this incident!!

Can some of us forward this link to TATA motors MD?

A unique but more effective way to protest, but who gave the rights to tata representative to remove those stickers, it should have been filmed/clicked while removing and given it to media and local newspaper to print. only this way these people will learn.
Hope somebody reports this to higher authorities in TaTa.

Hey forward it to Autocar/BS motoring/Overdrive.If they publish these snaps,the owner will find the dealer at his doorstep the next day.I hope the owner has registered a case on the guy who ripped the stickers off his car.

rl: haha tata reps. ripping off the stickers...well they have "ripped" off millions of indians with the 1st tata indica which had problems from gearbox to the wipers....what more the safari still sucks althought it is a beat of a engine underneath...
eg. tata safari top of the line 13.8-14.5 laks..hahahahaa for a camera and playstation...
when will they learn ...!!!!!

I have know the Owner's of the Vehicle for Quite Sometime. This is their "Second Sumo". The First being the NA version.

They Maintain the Vehicle Very Well. Even the Earlier Sumo was almost like New with over a Lac KM on it. I can understand the Frustration. I guess anybody can after spending so much Time n Money.