Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th May 2010, 16:57   #16
Senior - BHPian

Looks like they have put a lot of efforts just to advertise their all new advertisement for Xylo!!
Old 19th May 2010, 09:15   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by grules View Post
@normally_crazy: Not just about Atul, you would get what i intended if you had noticed on how this commercial is being promoted in social media websites like twitter, facebook etc. They keep sending sms, and emails saying 'Catch the exclusive premiere of the new Xylo commercial only for you..' etc.

Oh come on, it's just an 45 sec ad, not an altogether new car. I would agree if they were doing the same for a new car. It's true that there are so many things that get hyped for nothing in this social media era.
Ya.. true a lot of hype & too much buzz. And the strangest thing..
Has Xylo managed to rope in Sachin tendulkar too? Take a look..

Countdown to new Xylo 'Happy legs' TV ad.. Will they launch a new Xylo?-sachi-rt-xylo.jpg
Old 19th May 2010, 11:21   #18
mxx
BHPian

cmon guys, its a good initiative by mahindra.

The hot and s**y models will negate the stress and trauma caused by the ugly Xylo.
Old 19th May 2010, 12:43   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxx View Post
cmon guys, its a good initiative by mahindra.

The hot and s**y models will negate the stress and trauma caused by the ugly Xylo.
I don't know about the initiative.. it probably worked for them somehow. But the models are really cute!

Also, the space equation is quite sensible for the Xylo. And Xylo's looks have actually grown on me!

P.S. Why's the word 'sexy' censored? Are we still in the 90s?

Last edited by Finject : 19th May 2010 at 12:50.
Old 19th May 2010, 18:28   #20
mxx
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finject View Post
P.S. Why's the word 'sexy' censored? Are we still in the 90s?
Well, the mods dont even like sms lingo in the post(still in 90s??), so did not want to annoy them incase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finject View Post
I don't know about the initiative.. it probably worked for them somehow. But the models are really cute!

Also, the space equation is quite sensible for the Xylo. And Xylo's looks have actually grown on me!
Sure, its does not feel as shockingly ugly as I felt the first time I saw. But still its ugly. Something I will never ever buy.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks