Team-BHP - Maruti Swift trying to set a Guinness Record. Edit: Badly Organized. Details on Pg 4
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Maruti Swift trying to set a Guinness Record. Edit: Badly Organized. Details on Pg 4 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/81907-maruti-swift-trying-set-guinness-record-edit-badly-organized-details-pg-4-a.html)

Dear Swift Owners,

Maruti Suzuki invites all swift owners (including me) and fans to come and participate to set a new Guinness world record for the largest car parade on 30th May. Swift owners of Delhi,Mumbai and Chennai region are special. Register here Maruti Swift

let's make a team-bhpians meet too. Moderators plz advice how to make a meet

Quote:

Greeting from Maruti Swift team.

Maruti is inviting all the Swift Owners to participate and set a new Guinness World record for the largest car parade on 30th May. Swift customers from Delhi,Mumbai and Chennai can confirm their participation by signing up at Maruti Swift. They can also register by sending the contact details (customer name, mobile number) to swiftbymaruti@gmail.com or sms<GWR> to 53636 Surprise gift is assured for everyone.

Regards,

Maruti Swift,
marutisuzukitiswift (marutiswift) on Twitter
MarutiSuzukiSwift | Facebook
Maruti Swift trying to set a Guinness Record. Edit: Badly Organized. Details on Pg 4-swifty_banner.jpg

I am in :-) looking forward to a great event. :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by gvvictor (Post 1897319)
Dear Swift Owners,

Maruti Suzuki invites all swift owners (including me) and fans to come and participate to set a new Guinness world record for the largest car parade on 30th May. Swift owners of Delhi,Mumbai and Chennai region are special. Register here Maruti Swift

let's make a team-bhpians meet too. Moderators plz advice how to make a meet

Only Swift owners or Swift Dzires also can come in ?

Title gives the impression that Maruti Suzuki has invited Team-bhp'ians, which does not seem to be the case!
Quote:

Originally Posted by aniketi (Post 1897424)
Only Swift owners or Swift Dzires also can come in ?

Looks like its for Swift owners. See the banner on Swift homepage-
Maruti Swift

I am guessing the Bangalore crowd should register under Chennai. Or are we not eligible?

Done, but where are other cities?

Why not bangalore??????????????

Registration site crashes on submit!
Name:  regfail.PNG
Views: 3770
Size:  17.9 KB

ASP.Net, C#, & Looks like they have hosted the debug build. Db connection fails. Reason could be that they are not closing the connection object and too many connections become open, after sometime it fails to open a new connection. :D

Hey whats this 'Error'? Why cant we submit our registrations?

Yes, true the server crashed. But we can send the details (customer name, mobile number) to swiftbymaruti@gmail.com or sms<GWR> to 53636

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epic (Post 1897710)
Hey whats this 'Error'? Why cant we submit our registrations?

Quote:

Originally Posted by gvvictor (Post 1897727)
Yes, true the server crashed.

The web page crashed, not the server :)
Looks like they employed some college kid to code this page. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by clevermax (Post 1897818)
The web page crashed, not the server :)
Looks like they employed some college kid to code this page. :D

no error handling either! :D

Worked for me..not sure how authentic this is ..? beats me why no Pune & Bangalore Kochi ???

I was called over my mobile for this event. The registrants will get some goodies like Free entry to Queensland theme park, 10 litres of petrol, etc. I could not confirm over the phone I had different plans for May 30th.

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldsun (Post 1898087)
I was called over my mobile for this event. The registrants will get some goodies like Free entry to Queensland theme park, 10 litres of petrol, etc. I could not confirm over the phone I had different plans for May 30th.

Is 10 liters of Petrol for free?

stupid: