Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 2nd December 2005, 11:48   #16
BHPian

Its true these cars are not worth to be launched in India yet but somehow i just dont understand the big bucks people are importing the sports car? There certainly has been growth of sports cars in Indian market. In Juhu itself there is Subaru Impreza/SLK/SL 500/Ford Mustang/Porche Carrera S/VW BeatelSL 500 of abhishek bachan/VW beatel of zayed khanThere must be around 60+ sports cars in mumbai only and when i visited delhi i had seen 2 proche carrea s and also the beauty bently there has been growth of super cars and super luxery cars in IndiaWhat makes them buy? iv seen bhusan kumar driving his ferrari quiet a times i just can figure that guy how can he even think of taking his car out?Skoda VRS 150 BHP where you gonna cruise it? lol this is all just earning money i guess nothing eles
Old 2nd December 2005, 16:24   #17
BHPian

Only for filmstars & business tycoons!

Common people have no benefit. Well, we can at least tell our foreign friends that in India also we can buy Ferraris & Lamborginis. I don't think it will ever be offered as hire car in India. Even if someone offers charges will be very high.

In UK, price of hiring a Lambo or Ferrari for a day usually costs £200-£300.
Old 7th March 2006, 01:49   #18
BANNED

yes ferrari and maserati have entered india. the rental for a ferari testarosa in LA for a day is $12000.
Old 7th March 2006, 23:37   #19
BHPian

Reply to Dr. farhad vija........

Apologies, but I have to disagree with you.

http://ferrarirentals.com/testarossa.html

Testarossa's are among the cheapest Ferraris to rent.

$600 for 24 hours in Vegas.

Most Viewed