Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th October 2005, 00:56   #1
BHPian

May sound Trivial and/or silly but...

Well this might look trivial but it was not to be until I discovered it... ignore if it looks too silly.. normally I enjoy driving when it rains... but driving in the nights under rain will put you in some task.. will have to be a little more cautious and put in some concentration...

One thing I find annoying during these times is the rain drops that occupy the glass windows in the doors.. it makes visibility a little difficult .. I am talking only about the glass panes in the doors because you have wipers for the wind shield and the rear glasses that might be put in use...

So felt helpless in wiping off the drops until recently when I uncovered one simple thing you could do... JUST LOWER AND RAISE THE GLASSES ONCE (power windows comes to the rescue) and you dont see it as bad any more...

hth
Old 26th October 2005, 01:07   #2
BHPian

Well it happens all the time in Delhi monsoons ...and yes rolling down your windows is definitely the best thing to do ....

Maybe people in places like Bombay ( i still prefer Bombay over Mumbai) would know better how to deal with it ...
Old 26th October 2005, 12:26   #3
BHPian

Yes I use that trick all the time in the rains.........completely roll down the glass and up again.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks