Team-BHP - Fiat - Punto/Linea prices raised by up to 3k
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Fiat - Punto/Linea prices raised by up to 3k (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/82967-fiat-punto-linea-prices-raised-up-3k.html)

Prices are up by approx 6-9k

Fiat India

Mumbai:

Petrol
Linea Active 661552
Linea Dynamic 688782
Linea Emotion 756838
Linea Emotion Pk 789311

Diesel
Linea Active 758905
Linea Dynamic 790324
Linea Emotion 837447
Linea Emotion Pk 895039

Petrol
Punto 1.2 Active 444118
Punto 1.2 Dynamic 475894
Punto 1.2 Emotion 507388
Punto 1.4 Emotion 559578
Punto 1.4 Emotion Pk 620315

Diesel
Punto Active 530109
Punto Dynamic 564732
Punto Emotion 609838
Punto Emotion Pk 667536

MOD Note - Thread Title Updated as per Hikes in June 2011

Oooh

I have booked Punto MJD Emotion with Pandit Auto on 25th May (have given 1 lac booking amount). I have been offered free insurance, 10K discount and 5k free for 5 extended warranty.

They had told me that my car will be billed in May and delivery would be around 10th June, I hope that now they dont ask me for the increased amount. If they ask I'm surely gonna cancel my booking.

palio discontinued?
you try clicking for price and nothing pops up...

^^how much price can be lowered of a Punto 1.4EMPK if paid full cash

What was the price prior to this hike? How much price has been hiked?

When i bought my Punto MJD Emotion pack in Jun '09 I paid 6.11, now it is available for 6.48, So that means there has been a hike of 37k Rupees in a year.

Linea e/e+ petrol are up by approx 6-7k
Linea e/e+ diesel are up by approx 9k

I have not followed the others before. The fiat india price page showed "this page is under updation" from jun/1 till today evening.

Fiat had not raised prices in April for BSIV, so this was due sometime.

Quote:

Originally Posted by echo77 (Post 1920244)
Fiat had not raised prices in April for BSIV, so this was due sometime.

Precisely. Anyway I don't think a price increase on 9-10K warrants opening up a new thread.

Punto started from 3.99. Now it starts from 4.44. Means they have hiked the price by 45k in a year! That too inspite of sales not being too good.

When i had booked my 1.2 Emotion , the ex-showroom price was around 4.94 and i got a corporate discount of 19K plus free 2 year extended warranty. The discount might also be removed from now on. Seems like i booked mine at the right time :) .

Fiat India website had been showing that the prices were being udpated. Now the site is up. Can anyone explain the changes, if any?please:

- Ravi

Quote:

Originally Posted by raprakash (Post 2394109)
Fiat India website had been showing that the prices were being udpated. Now the site is up. Can anyone explain the changes, if any?please:

- Ravi

It is already up and running. Try the link below.

Fiat India

The prices are indeed revised. However, the price is in the range of 500-1000 rupees for the Linea and Punto.

What is it with this very nominal/negligible hike?

Linea Tjet+ in chennai revised by approx Rs. 2000
Other models revised in the range of 500 to 1000 rupees.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nkrishnap (Post 2394184)
The prices are indeed revised. However, the price is in the range of 500-1000 rupees for the Linea and Punto.

What is it with this very nominal/negligible hike?

Bet it is due to the rising demand for the Linea, and plenty of bookings for the Punto within the past 2-3 months.

They might also be planning in advance for the festive season ahead.

in rajasthan , the prices has went up by 3000 /- for 1.3 emotion. i have a quotation before and after price hike . before hike it was Rs 610350 and after hike it's Rs 613112 .

All prices are ex-bikaner . earlier i thought prices for punto has went up by 5000 .
On a positive note , FIAT has reduced the price for premium shade to 4000 . earlier it was 5000.

The prices were a letdown... after the City reduced prices I was imagining (wishful thinking) at least some price drop in Linea too, to maintain the price gap.
But even with low volumes, at least Fiat is selling a consistent number of cars (Linea + Punto) each month so they might not have felt the need to reduce prices just yet.