Team-BHP - Something really bad is happening with real car enthusiasts.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Something really bad is happening with real car enthusiasts. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/84632-something-really-bad-happening-real-car-enthusiasts.html)

Hi guys, for the first time in my life I have seen so many buffoons gathered at one place who know nothing about cars, they just know how to abuse and defame others. Things happening happening since last night at Skoda India's facebook page went berserk, where I along with a couple of friends of mine who real car enthus like all here was discussing about the ever famous bad service back up and other well know problems with Skoda Vehicles on a particular picture that Skoda India had posted. Suddenly a bunch 20 odd people came just like somebody orders manpower for riots and they started blabbering almost all kinds of abuses,not even this they attacked some people over their religion too. Some commonality was found between these guys, all seem to be friends of Skoda India's profile, all are group members of Car and Bike show on NDTV and Overdrive, in short all shitty Indian car shows and all have fake profiles as if Skoda India created themselves. I thought that the mecca for Indian car enthus should be informed about this. I think Skoda is further deteriorating their image all the more after what happened on Team Bhp sometime back.

here is the link - Login | Facebook

1) Don't visit that place if you are not comfortable.
2) Whether or not Skoda will pack their bags from India depends on
the Political class.

If they are being benefitted by their engagement license, you and me can do nothing but to go to consumer courts to resolve disputes on a personal level.

On a mass scale we can do almost nothing. Yeah people can stage dharnas and get media attention only to get advertisements released to gain consumer confidence who have shorter memory.

EDIT: Real T-Bhp enthusiasts are aplenty here and I advise you to stick to here. T-Bhp has a superb and an absolutely wonderful line up of moderators who are dedicated to keeping up with the quality of content sent to their servers.

Just go to the Saudi new car thread and check for your self how many got butchered there for foul mouthing others.

Just goes to show how important a moderator's role is in keeping nonsense at bay. Kudos to the moderation team.clap:

Dude, it doesnt really matter what they discuss in facebook. People in this forum and many other online groups know how sales & after-sales service is conducted in a few so called world-class companies. Please dont get worried! We guys *i am sure* would think twice,thrice or even n # of times before putting our hard earned money on buying a car!

stick close :) and spread the right education through online forums rather than worrying about high corporates who use drones to shut-off real enthusiasts.

page not available now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 14000rpm (Post 1959787)
page not available now.

Its very much there brother.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berry (Post 1959798)
Its very much there brother.

maybe I should be a member of that group or something like that. it says page temporarily unavailable.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 14000rpm (Post 1959806)
maybe I should be a member of that group or something like that. it says page temporarily unavailable.

It is available Sir, Just checked it. Seems all are supporting skoda just like that. Felt very bad seeing some comments on that page. For Car Enthusiasts = Team-Bhp is the best place (Heaven).

Guys, there is no point discussing FB pages here. Those pages are unmoderated and practically wild wild west. Closing thread.