Team-BHP - Best B+ Segment Choice!!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Best B+ Segment Choice!!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/8490-best-b-segment-choice-5.html)

SWIFT for me. Loads of options to modify with genuine swift accessories.

The Indica V2 turbo is a close second since the driving is gonna be less than 1000 kms per month. SAVINGS!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by trinadha
Hey kicku or whatever these all were my own views,so its better to stop it here
definitely my car choice would be better (atleast than yours)

i could have with all ur facts had u come in with a better approach .look how better steeroid and turbo were
U actually really hurt my feelings its better not to attack any other guys atleast from now on
and wait my final say on hyundai
TIME WILL TELL
it bye bye to all the team bhp members
its a damn good indian site really enjoyed all the guys company

Hey trinadha sorry to know that my post has hurt you, but do u realise that your original post would have hurt Lakhs of Hyundai owners(Potential included)?
I've posted the facts and may be my post sounds Aggresive instead of Assertive. I'll take care it doesn't happen again!
But none of my questions have been answered!

trinadha - apologies if I sound very patronizing but looking at your profile, you're 20 years old. You're stating your opinion just as all of us are. And if someone responds to your opinion, it doesn't mean your opinion is wrong.

But saying things like "my car choice would be better" doesn't help anybody.

I guarantee you this - when you buy your first car with your own hard earned money, whatever car it is, you will be so damn proud of it that you won't worry about what others think about it.

So, please chill and feel free to scream at me if you think I'm wrong.

Its the Swift for me just for the fact how the car makes me feel and because its the car that is taking the B+ segment to a whole new level in terms of safety features, ride and as nitrous mentioned.. Unlimited possibilities for upgrade.

With regards,
Sumit

& just to substantiate with kicku said ,

HYUNDAI GETZ WAS THE INDIAN CAR OF THE YEAR 2005.

IT HAS ALSO BEEN CAR OF THE YEAR IN AUSTRALIA & SOME PARTS OF EUROPE.

the experts think Getz is EXCELLENT.

Period.

So nearly 50% of the people prefer Swift, even after extended waits, bad management from sales people, and so many rumors regarding FE floating in the market. Goes to show that Swift is still running strong after its initial hype has subsided!

@Aseem, wait for another 6 months or another model (Chevy Aveo) to come in the market for the hype to die down. And if you are using poll percentage as basis of logic, Petra should be highest selling car in its segment :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by hrag
I guarantee you this - when you buy your first car with your own hard earned money, whatever car it is, you will be so damn proud of it that you won't worry about what others think about it.

I agree with that one ...

Lets get over this petty fight ... lets share views and opnions and refrain from making 'statements' ....