Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th August 2010, 13:11   #16
Senior - BHPian

Is this cashless scheme for new buyers or for existing buyers also? If its only for new buyers then the existing owners have a lot to fret coz Hyundai is never used to advertise or promote extended warranty on the lower end models.

Does such offerings really convert into sales which Hyundai is targetting at?

I had lost on the extended warranty for my earlier Santro when I had gone 2 months when the factory warranty expired after 2 years.
Old 6th August 2010, 14:49   #17
BHPian

There you go.

Hyundai offers cashless ownership on Santro / i10. And rolls out 3,000,000 Indian car-dscf0480.jpg

There are a few conditions mentioned in the Advt. Do zoom in to read them.
Old 6th August 2010, 17:50   #18
BHPian

The ad also mentions about a loyalty/exchange scheme of 15K for existing hyundai's. Wonder how much my dad's 3yr old Xing will fetch nowadays
Old 7th August 2010, 07:10   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph03n!x View Post
They declined to extend the warranty for my Getz CRDi, even when it was brand new :(
I am surprised to hear this. My Getz petrol had a warranty of 2 years initially, and towards the end of 2nd year, I could extend it further to 4 years.

Beats me, why would they do otherwise for Getz CRDi?
Old 13th August 2010, 17:05   #20
BHPian

Just spoke to a dealer (Express Hyundai, Chennai) regarding a purchase of Santro for my Brother-In-Law.
The Sales Manager was saying that for the 3 year cashless ownership, apart from the 7k that the purchaser pays, the dealership would have to pay an additional 8k to Hyundai!!
I am not sure what to make of this. Sounds like a bit of crap, ain't it?
He made this statement when i asked him why he won't provide any free goodies if we go for the 3 year cashless deal. If we don't opt for this deal, he said he would provide side windows sun-film, remote locking and a few other stuff.

Last edited by n_mouli : 13th August 2010 at 17:08. Reason: Correcting typo
Old 13th August 2010, 17:10   #21
BHPian

n_mouli, please check with DSC Hyundai - Sales Executive Named Vaasu. He gives one of the best deals for Santro/I10. In case you want his contact details, please PM me.
Old 13th August 2010, 22:02   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutantX View Post
n_mouli, please check with DSC Hyundai - Sales Executive Named Vaasu. He gives one of the best deals for Santro/I10. In case you want his contact details, please PM me.
Unfortunately my BIL has almost finalized this deal with Express Hyundai and has even selected the car. Not sure whether he would be open to move to DSC right now. He has gone for this dealer as they have also agreed to facilitate changing his home loan to State Bank of Hyderabad (there is a considerable difference in interest rates between these two so much so that with the same EMI he can now close out the loan some 5 years ahead of time)
Old 19th September 2010, 18:31   #23
Senior - BHPian

I visited Blue Hyundai showroom here in Bangalore to inquire about the new i10. This deal of triple assurance offer is not available on new VTVT engines on i10.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks