Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th December 2010, 10:35   #121
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Micra diesel is here NOW !

This car was never originally designed for heavy-duty usage to warrant a diesel motor at Rs 6 + lakhs.
Old 27th December 2010, 21:40   #122
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMAG View Post
This car was never originally designed for heavy-duty usage to warrant a diesel motor at Rs 6 + lakhs.
A very pertinent point, that! I do wonder how it would manifest in the long term usage of the Micra?
Old 28th December 2010, 09:25   #123
BHPian

IIRC, the price difference between XV Petrol and XV Premium Diesel stands at 70k in Bangalore (will update in case I'm wrong).

The basic problem with the diesel is the specification of its features. Some excesses, and some crucial bits missing. I provided a scathing feedback to Shahwar Nissan here that the strategy of not including ABS in any Diesel variant is foolish beyond measure, and kills the purpose of high-mileage driving.

Remove the 15-inch tyres and alloys if required, and give us a spec-to-spec copy of the XV Petrol. And why did they remove the dual glovebox?

Very poor marketing executive decisions have been made at Nissan India.

Note from Mod : Micra Diesel review has been uploaded at this link. Thread closed.

Last edited by GTO : 29th December 2010 at 14:35. Reason: Adding thread closure note + link to Micra diesel review
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks