Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th October 2010, 12:48   #16
BHPian

With these small upgrades and dual tone interiors, the car certainly looks upmarket. One thing is remain to be seen the quality of plastic used in this refersh model.
Old 7th October 2010, 13:19   #17
ajai_dev

Music system similar to Manza's i wanted to know which models will come with airbag's? Very happy to see NCAP rating hoping i will get at least 4 stars from 5.

Old 7th October 2010, 13:29   #18
BHPian

Tata must have provided steering mount audio controls on the new Vista refresh. This would make it more sensible refresh. TATA must think of Console box between front row seats will be a welcome addition on vista. Where is the A/T on Vista? TATA must provide an 250NM torque AT gear boxes for Diesel Vista and Manza range .
Old 7th October 2010, 13:43   #19
BHPian

SRS Airbags are available on Aura+ in Vista in both the Powertrain configs. i.e Safire and Quadrajet power mills.
In Manza also, its the same trim level - Aura+.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajai_dev View Post
Music system similar to Manza's i wanted to know which models will come with airbag's? Very happy to see NCAP rating hoping i will get at least 4 stars from 5.
Power Windows are available in Aqua ( Only Front Windows) and above (all Windows) versions in both the Powertrain versions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300 KMPH View Post
I was waiting for the newer version of the vista. Interiors look nice. Especially, the chrome gear knob gives a nice touch. By the way, which is the variant in the above pics? The car does not have power windows.
Note from the Team-BHP Support Team : Please use "Multi Quote" option for quoting Multiple posts, instead of creating another back-to-back post.

Last edited by .anshuman : 7th October 2010 at 21:41. Reason: Please take a look at the mod note that has been added to the end of your post.
Old 7th October 2010, 16:22   #20
BHPian

The high end version Aura+ has Steering mounted audio controls.
It also has electric ORVM control on the door grab handle above the power window switch cluster. Will soon upload a pic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by harimakesh View Post
Tata must have provided steering mount audio controls on the new Vista refresh. This would make it more sensible refresh. TATA must think of Console box between front row seats will be a welcome addition on vista. Where is the A/T on Vista? TATA must provide an 250NM torque AT gear boxes for Diesel Vista and Manza range .
Old 7th October 2010, 17:26   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick79 View Post
The high end version Aura+ has Steering mounted audio controls.
It also has electric ORVM control on the door grab handle above the power window switch cluster. Will soon upload a pic.
TATA's TV commercials must advertise this model as Vista as this has all these additional good features. TATA brochure must show these features clearly. I am unable to see them. Even the relatively new website of Vista drive tech 360deg interior view doesnot show these features!

Last edited by harimakesh : 7th October 2010 at 17:29.
Old 7th October 2010, 18:28   #22
BHPian

When will they replace the center dash console to be exactly behind the steering wheel? In my opinion I really dislike Vista just for that reason.
Old 7th October 2010, 19:02   #23
BHPian

Joe, dude I have been driving this car since the last 2 years & was also sceptical of the centre dash board initially but now see the advantage of having it where it is. I get a clear, unobstructive view of the road ahead & is especially good on dark roads on the highway. Drive it to believe it...
Old 7th October 2010, 20:04   #24
Senior - BHPian

the vista aura plus neither has steering mounted controls nor power adjust OSRVM, which the manza has. Only it has a 4 spoke steering wheel to house the airbag.
Old 7th October 2010, 20:30   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe1980 View Post
When will they replace the center dash console to be exactly behind the steering wheel? In my opinion I really dislike Vista just for that reason.

Center console is not really a problem. Drive for some time & you get used to it. Infact if you have seen amby's & Earlier Premier Padmini(fiat) the console was in the center that to lower than the present console.
Old 8th October 2010, 15:08   #26
Senior - BHPian

+1 to what @Maverick1977 have said - I was also skeptical first, but it is not really a problem.

I will miss the Tachometer in the new Vista Aqua though.
Old 9th October 2010, 22:43   #27
BHPian

Sidindica, I was mentioning about the steering controls in the Vista Refresh. Will soon provide the photos. I am not able to upload as I am still a newbiee.. Will complete my 25 posts fast and then upload..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidindica View Post
the vista aura plus neither has steering mounted controls nor power adjust OSRVM, which the manza has. Only it has a 4 spoke steering wheel to house the airbag.
Old 9th October 2010, 23:34   #28
BHPian

@maverick69
You can upload photos even if you are a newbie.
So go ahead post those Vista pictures that you have!
Old 10th October 2010, 02:45   #29
BHPian

Still the central mounted console? Im pretty disappointed. I know a lot of people in my friends network had opted out from buying vista just because of that.
Old 10th October 2010, 03:36   #30
BHPian

Much better

This looks much better than the previous special edition that came in white and black. However are there anything that was done to improve the build quality?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks