Team-BHP - 2011 Hyundai Verna (RB) Edit: Now spotted testing in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   2011 Hyundai Verna (RB) Edit: Now spotted testing in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/90414-2011-hyundai-verna-rb-edit-now-spotted-testing-india.html)

Note from Mod : The 2011 Hyundai Verna Review has been uploaded at this link. Please continue the discussion over on the new thread.

This thread = Closed

pics from Hyundai Blog :: News, spy shots, reviews, concept cars, sales reports

looks like a shrunken KDM sonata.

In its masked avatar, the swooping lines really look good. I just hope they dont ruin the looks of the car with those funny looking grills.

The nice curvy greenhouse looks good. But think the shape is more suited to a 5-door. However they'll probably release it here with a stubby boot.

And back disks too, with alloys. So this might be the top-version.

Wow.. Looks good from outside within the closed covers. Hyundai need to get this car on board quickly. I had decided my next car to be Verna after 8 months. Is it worth waiting for the launch of new one?

Doesn't this look similar to the Kia Forte, especially the back. The front of the Kia is sharper though.

is this the same verna we are discussing
source: autobild

lines are good.may be its a killer in looks & performance.

@Rjeevan

Well the body lines looks the same,but the front grill seems to be different.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rjeevan (Post 1512192)
is this the same verna we are discussing
source: autobild

Nope! This is the hideously facelifted 2010 Verna Transform.
And the spy shots are of the all new next-gen Accent sedan(US)/Verna(india).Looks nice

Guys, the image above is not of the new Accent. But that is of the new Elantra.

Check out the issue of AutoBild, this month. Atleast thats what the magazine says

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidindica (Post 1509515)

A pillar base has a sort of Chevrolet Cruze flavour to it. Am really looking forward to seeing this after seeing their recent launch of New Sonata.
Body lines look clean :thumbs up , but I just hope they don't spoil the front end. With good blend of looks and nice selection of petrol and diesel tranny's they will do a good job in India.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aarman_008 (Post 1512000)
Wow.. Looks good from outside within the closed covers. Hyundai need to get this car on board quickly. I had decided my next car to be Verna after 8 months. Is it worth waiting for the launch of new one?

Looks like you will be waiting for a little more before your next drive :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by thedreamcatcher (Post 1571103)
Guys, the image above is not of the new Accent. But that is of the new Elantra.

Check out the issue of AutoBild, this month. Atleast thats what the magazine says

But isn't this a tad short of length to replace the Elantra?

I too think it is the Accent/Verna and not the Elantra.

The roof line is much neater in this and the lines are much better, as others have said, I hope they do not muck it up over the grille.

Cheers,

I would say its not verna/accent, it may be a new model coming up.

but those bumps on bonnet would be one thing i would be forced to opt for fiesta.

Presenting the first interior shots

Interiors looks good, i think gearbox is from i20 1.2(?) . Overall this product would be worth the wait.

OT:-

Does Hyundai offer any other next gen crdi apart from 1.4 crdi in other markets?( i mean like a next gen 1.5 or 1.6 crdi)